Payment Fraud Disruption Executive - Level 3
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an Payment Fraud Disruption Executive, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What its all about
The main purpose of this job is to ensure that the Visa Europe’s response process to data compromise incidents is managed and operated effectively in order to provide swift resolution with soundly reasoned and accountable recommendations for action and/or penalty.
This is achieved through data mining and analysis of Visa Europe’s data to generate credible common points of purchase for alerting and supported by efficient case management to ensure a speedy response and successful conclusion to data compromise events.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Maintain Visa Europe’s operational processes for managing the response to data compromise incidents
- Execute Visa Europe’s operational processes in response to any Data Compromise incident in our region
- Data mining of Visa Europe’s data warehouse, performing analysis to identify and generate credible common points of purchase
- Disseminate alerts and warnings of compromise incidents to relevant Members and the account data recovered from such incidents to the appropriate issuers
- Case management of data compromise events to confirm that a data breach has occurred and establish its extent/ impact to ensure that it is successfully remediated
- Provide recommendations, assessments and metrics arising from data compromises within VE region
- Generate and produce statistical evidence of the Visa Europe data compromise landscape
What we’re after…
- Solid experience in information management roles / demonstrated results in problem solving
- Excellent analytical and data mining skills using SQL or similar electronic based queries
- Excellent verbal and numerical skills combined with a sound basis in analytical sciences/information technology academic disciplines
- Ability to master a range of technical application-based software tools
- Experience of system/information technology design and process description
- An awareness of incident management processes and preferably practical experience in a busy operational environment
- Experience in process control and management of processes; presentation of data analysis to management with clear rationale for conclusions
- Proven ability to resolve problems by presenting credible arguments and provide resolution options.
- Must be thorough and accurate in all communications
- Card payment industry; private / public sector experience
- Understanding of the four party model and an ability to manage vast amounts of data effectively
- Graduate or post-graduate degree in Information Security (or related degree), or hold equivalent professional experience
- PCI DSS experience
- Military or police intelligence experience
- Operational working environment experience
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.