Product Manager, UI/UX
- Austin, TX, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a world leader in e-commerce payment processing, risk management and security capabilities.
Product Managers are the architects of CyberSource product offerings and the key drivers of product line success and adoption by the merchant and partners. They drive the vision & strategy of the product line and its delivery and execution across the organization. CyberSource is launching innovative new products in the payment space. CyberSource partners with merchant acquirers around the globe to provide integrated merchant acceptance solutions to merchants of all sizes.
The UI/UX Product Manager will have the responsibility to help define the User Experience for CyberSource products and coordinate with Product Mangers and Designers to implement a best in class User Experience for clients and partners.
- Help define the overall strategy for UI/UX, the roadmap, and business plan to achieve a best in class User Experience
- Actively prioritize product backlog and coordinate planning with Product Managers and Designers Drive UI/UX best practices across the organization, including accessibility and usability
- Work with clients and partners to define and create story boards and user journey maps
- Work with clients and partners to understand and address usability issues
- Help unify the user experience of currently fragmented properties and products.
- Participate in UX demos and sign off UX deliverables to ensure high quality.
- Foster a collaborative relationship between business product managers and the UI/UX team, ensure productive engagements between the two teams.
- Work with the technical product managers to ensure that UX deliverables are well defined and understood in the overall project scope.
- Work with PMO; help develop processes to ensure orderly, predictable execution of deliverables.
- Advocate UX research; assist with the planning and execution of usability studies.
· A Bachelor's Degree or Higher in UX Design, Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors and Ergonomics, Computer Science (particularly with a focus on UI engineering),
· 5+ years of product management experience working on UX or UI features on a professional software team
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.