Associate Resource Planning Analyst
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Real Time Analyst is a member of the CyberSource and Authorize.Net Merchant Support Workforce Management team. The Analyst is responsible for Real Time management of call center performance to ensure that key performance indicators are being met.
- Responsible for the addition/maintenance of the Genesys workforce system
- Responsible for capturing/updating service level impact to leadership
- Responsible for running/creating adhoc reports to various departments
- Responsible for monitoring agent adherence and notifying production management of non-adherence incidents
- Monitor service levels; abandon rates, case penetrations and aux utilization
- Responsible for updating schedule exceptions, temporary schedule changes, and permanent schedule changes in the WFM system based on requests from the call center teams
- Responsible to notify leadership of SL risk and move resources to ensure SL is maintained
- Responsible for running additional reports as needed and to pull data from Genesys WFM and CC Pulse at the request of the Resource Planning Analysts to assist the department in meeting project deliverables
- Contact center workforce management experience preferred.
- Experience in utilization of workforce management tools
- Knowledge of Genesys WFM or similar tools and ACD reporting systems (such as Avaya CMS Supervisor, Genesys Administer, CC Pulse, IWD, IWS) preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office functions, specifically Excel
- Basic knowledge of Operational tactical and strategic techniques used to drive overall service levels across multiple sites
- Strong trouble-shooting skills with the ability to work independently, requiring little supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated business oriented independent thinker
- Ability to work well in a team environment is essential to the analyst's success
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.