Marketing Manager - Dublin - Level 4
- Dublin, Ireland
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Marketing Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The Marketing Manager will be a vital support the Irish team in their delivery of the annual market plans. Reporting to and supporting the Senior Marketing Manager in Ireland, the role will be diverse and dynamic. Interpersonal skills are critical, as it demands an interface with Visa’s matrix teams, as well as merchants and client banks. The ideal candidate has proven core marketing skills, is analytically savvy and should have a thorough knowledge of multi-channel marketing (with emphasis on digital and social media), experience managing marketing programs to execution, have a business outcome based mindset, be comfortable managing project budgets, and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. This role is based in Dublin, Ireland, with a requirement to travel to London on occasion.
The Marketing Manager, reporting to and supporting the Senior Marketing Manager in Ireland, assists on all marketing activities required in both consumer and client marketing scopes.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Everyone is a leader at Visa, and you will help to manage the marketing activity to ensure maximum traction with clients, sharing your subject matter expertise and acting in a mentor-ship capacity where appropriate
- You will manage and accurately report budgets and deliver projects on time
- You will develop innovative, ‘new to Visa’ ways of maximising reach via clients
- You will ensure that planned marketing activities align with key Visa priorities and objectives and have well defined business and marketing KPIs
- You will conduct analysis and provide locally focused thought leadership and advice by leveraging data, metrics, and insights to be shared with internal teams, senior management, and external clients
- You will manage local agency partners to execute integrated marketing programs and communications, endeavouring to break down silos and work together as “One Visa”
- You will champion the brand position in the market
- You will optimise the value of Visa’s global sponsorship portfolio to deliver against market objectives
What we’re after…
- Educated to degree level, or hold equivalent professional experience
- Strong strategic marketing background with a high level of experience delivering measurable business results
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A good understanding of Visa and the payments eco-system is a plus
- Experience with developing multi-channel marketing programs and comfort using data to optimise campaigns from multiple sources
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigour
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organisation with multiple stakeholders to deliver accurate and on-time project deliverables
- Strong influencing skills to persuade and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
- Sociable and confident interacting at a more senior level
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Strong influencing skills – ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organisational influence
- Ability to lead and facilitate impacting discussions with a large group
- Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Sense of ownership and being proactive
- Strong business sense and understanding of marketing process
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.