Improvement Analyst - Level 4
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an Improvement Analyst , we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
A great opportunity for a process improvement analyst to join the Strategic Improvement team. Be part of driving and mobilising complex process improvement initiatives that will make it easy to do business with Visa and enable faster generation of revenue.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Support the delivery of cross-functional Strategic Improvement initiatives with significant benefit (commercial, productivity and client impact) applying the appropriate tools (Six Sigma, Lean, Change Management, Project rigour)
- Supporting the Strategic Improvement lead in the facilitation of workshops to uncover problems, root causes and opportunities to improve the existing processes
- Document As-Is processes to provide insight in existing ways of working
- Mapping of end-to-end customer journeys to identify improvement opportunities that will benefit our external customers.
- Gather and analyse data to establish baseline performance and provide valuable insight in where the opportunities are to improve based on facts
- Set up sustainable ways of measuring the performance of processes to enable continuous improvement
- Provide (on-the-job) training on improvement methodologies and KPIs
- Successful delivery of Improvement initiatives to achieve the agreed business outcome
- Motivate cross-functional teams to work together to improve the end to end process and break down siloed ways of working
- Establishing KPI frameworks that will enable our key end-to-end processes to be assessed
- Helping the business to gather data where not readily available
- Following the standards, templates and methods that reflect what good looks like, are simple, yet follow industry standard.
- Engaging effectively with all the VE divisions
What we’re after…
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Lean qualification
- Mid-Level relevant business experience
- Educated to degree level or holds equivalent professional experience
- A track record of leading the successful delivery of complex Business Improvement projects
- A working knowledge of recognised Improvement frameworks and methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiating skills
- Proven senior stakeholder management expertise
- Ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.