Operational Improvement Lead - Level 6
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an Operational Improvement Lead, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Responsible for establishing and managing operational metrics for Visa’s end to end Value Chain processes that will help the Strategic Improvement team and the wide business to identify improvement opportunities.
Building, growing and leading a community of Process Improvement Champions leading to delivery of tangible improvements across the business.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Establish and deploy a robust method to measure the key client facing processes within Visa Europe
- Enable the identification of improvement opportunities through providing a solid understanding of the end-to-end Value Chain processes
- Establishing a framework that will allow Senior Leadership and Operational Managers to understand the performance of Visa Europe’s key end-to-end value chain processes in a simple and actionable manner.
- Support process owners to understand the importance of data and drive a culture of opportunities based on facts and thorough understanding of the performance of their processes.
- Growing the Champion community with the aim to create a sustainable continuous improvement network.
- Deliver tangible, measurable, improvements through utilising the Champions community
- Provide insight, support and recommendations to help the organisation focus on the right improvement priorities.
- Coach and support Improvement Champions to deliver initiatives and develop the skills to continually support improvement
- Leading and supporting the creation and deployment of an approach to enhancing Business Improvement capability across VE through training, coaching, facilitation and initiative delivery
- Providing a simple yet effective KPI framework to understand the performance of the top client facing processes.
- Leading and growing of the champion community and associated benefits through utilising champions in an effective manner.
- Measurable benefit realisation
- Engaging effectively with all the VE divisions
- Ensure global alignment with the SWAT (Simplified Work and Tools) community.
- Lead by example – Be accountable, Demonstrate passion for the business
- Enable and inspire – Inspire success, Remove roadblocks
What we’re after…
- Track record of successful Lean deployment across multiple functions
- Extensive experience in Operations Improvement Management
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in building Improvement Communities
- Inspirational Change leader
- At least Six Sigma Black Belt required
- Educated to degree level or holds equivalent professional experience
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiating skills
- Proven senior stakeholder management expertise
- Ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.