Program Coordinator (Spanish/Portuguese/French/Mandarin)
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Global Client Services works with issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants worldwide to develop and deliver the support model for Visa Inc. This includes day-to-day operations and product support, back office support and customer performance reporting.
This is a mid-level professional role with progressive responsibility as experience grows. This role serves as a functional/technical specialist, working independently with guidance only in complex and unconventional situations.
- Manage activities, requests for support and information, and operational issues for Visa’s Global clients and processors using shared services best practices to align with client and internal expectations.
- Coordinate input from clients and internal organizations as needed. Perform work with a high degree of excellence, maintaining established service level objectives for completion.
- Manage an efficient and timely process, ensuring proper documentation for audit purposes.
- Identify key process improvement and client training/retraining opportunities based on inquiry trends and any operational pain-points
- Identify opportunities to improve forms, processes, and hand-offs to expedite and improve service delivery
- Deliver timely and accurate monthly reports to global and regional stakeholders, identifying and speaking to any variances and trends.
- Manage documentation in SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics, and other data repositories.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines for assigned work, coordinating and collaborating with internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required and 3-5 year’s relevant work experience.
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are required. Mastery of the English language required
- Fluency in one of the following languages is a plus: Spanish, Portuguese, French, Mandarin Chinese, Arabic, Russian, Italian, German, Polish, Turkish
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.