- San Francisco, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
This position will be responsible for a broad range of administrative support duties. The successful candidate has demonstrated the ability to support several managers with varied job roles and to collaborate with others to support departmental and office activities. We are looking for someone who takes great pride in being an Executive Assistant, and who brings a positive and can-do spirit to our team. The position is based in San Francisco and will play an active role in our San Francisco and Foster City offices for the North America Merchant Sales & Solutions organization.
- Provide general administrative support (primary function of the role) including managing calendars, meeting planning and logistics,
- Act as a liaison, problem solver, and facilitator in a sales and account management organization
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees and outside contacts
- Provide support for site management and for other senior leaders
- Perform team support duties including ordering office supplies, booking meeting rooms, processing training registrations, and updating distribution lists
- Help plan onsite and offsite team meetings and events, including coordinating conference room set-up, catering, A/V, and other logistical arrangements
- Provide on-location support for team activities such as group meetings and team outings
- Coordinate on-boarding of new employees and contractors, and associated tracking
- Assist with space management, workspace move requests and submit facilities work orders
- Keep team common areas such as break rooms and meeting rooms tidy after use
- Assist with team travel arrangements as needed
- Assist with developing and updating PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, and other charts and documents in support of team activities
- Provide support for misc. projects and initiatives
- Create purchase requisitions and assist staff with expense reporting and Finance issues
- Partner and coordinate workload with other administrative team members and provide backup support when needed
- This role will require off-hours work and responsiveness
- 5+ years of administrative experience required, including current or recent role supporting executives in a comparable manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with a diverse group of people and job functions
- Proficiency in managing multiple executive calendars and organizing travel
- Demonstrated strengths balancing and prioritizing from several team members, with attention to detail and proven ability to organize well
- Skilled in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint; experience with Oracle iExpense and iProcurement helpful
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Track record of excellent leadership and professional presence and displays confidence in working with others
- Interest and expertise in event planning and/or project coordination
- Capable of working with discretion and tact in an environment exposed to a high level of sensitive and confidential information
- History of creative problem solving, ability to work well collaboratively and maintain a professional work environment
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.