Senior Financial Analyst, Europe Revenue FP&A - Level 5
- London, gb
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Financial Analyst, Europe Revenue FP&A, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The Senior Financial Analyst, Europe Revenue FP&A (L5) is responsible for assisting with the Gross Revenue and Clients Incentives planning, budgeting, forecasting and revenue/incentives performance tracking activities across the European region.
What we expect of you, day to day.
This person will be part of a team that will be responsible for the end-to-end process to:
- Deliver financial forecast modelling focused on revenue and revenue growth performance (Gross Revenue and Clients Incentives) across Europe
- Monitor Europe’s revenue performance and determine multi-year revenue plans and commitments, financial budgets, forecasts and gaps
- Deliver financial management analytics and communicate business implications from analysis
- Execute other planning and performance analysis
- Assist with developing a culture where optimising performance is everybody’s responsibility, linking objectives to incentives and maximising growth opportunities to deliver our strategic and financial goals.
- This role will report to the Senior Director, Europe Revenue FP&A, and will be based in London at our Paddington office.
Assist with planning, budgeting, forecasting and performance tracking activities on Gross Revenues and Clients Incentives across Europe
Assist with modeling and exercises to increase profitability and driver growth performance that contribute to short to multi-year regional/country specific goals
Assist with effort to quantify financial results from activities and initiatives identified during the planning process as part of the annual budgeting process
Assist with effort to deliver Gross Revenue and Clients Incentives budget that will be followed by entire European organization
Communicate business insights from ongoing monitoring and modeling of competitive intelligence metrics leveraging local offices resources and publicly available databases/sources
Proactively track performance of the European business to provide insights that drive actions or remediation plans and ensure delivery of key activities and annual/multi-year goals
Assist with Management of KPI’s related to Gross Revenues and Clients Incentives target setting process along with global counterparts and other key stakeholders
Build in-depth knowledge and drive deeper understanding of Visa’s business model and levers across the organization, particularly the Finance Business Partners
Assist with the design and implementation optimized and repeatable Revenue and Clients Incentives planning processes with clear requirements, shortened cycle times and simplified processes
Assist with management of system changes and implementation of new revenue planning tools in collaboration with Financial Systems Strategy, IT and Global Finance teams
Assist with preparation of financial analysis and meeting materials with Reporting function
Work closely and effectively with other finance functions and global/regional teams
What we’re after…
- Advanced degree or equivalent experience in high performing global companies
- Understanding of Visa’s business model with experience on Gross Revenues, Pricing and/or Client Incentives a plus
- Excellent critical thinking skills, and focus on intellectual rigour and strong business ethics
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to successfully promote collaboration across different teams and interface with people at various levels across the organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to clearly communicate insights from financials to assist with business decisions
- Action-oriented with a can-do attitude to resolve tough business problems with well-structured analyses
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; outstanding financial modelling skills with deep understanding of financial applications and databases
- Experience in Finance and Strategy/Planning, including good understanding of accounting concepts
- Intellectually curious, able to engage, enable and inspire others
- A hands-on approach to all activities with real passion and high levels of energy. Agile and comfortable adapting to different environments
- Creative and resourceful in overcoming barriers and unexpected roadblocks. Courageous in spirit, driving change through innovation
- Possesses high personal standards of ethics and integrity towards employees, stakeholders and customers
- Diversity of thought and experience. Continually seeks new perspectives and feedback, takes an inclusive approach
- Eager to seek a challenge and expand frontiers; brings a visionary approach. Sets and meets a high bar of goals and principles
- Committed to building a community through Visa’s Leadership Principles
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.