Sr. Software Engineer - QA Automation - Data Product Development
- Singapore, Singapore
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Marketing product development team is responsible to build and support data driven marketing platform and advanced analytics solutions that enables our clients to acquire retain and grow their card portfolios. We are in need of highly motivated and skilled Senior Software Engineer in Test who is passionate on using modern software engineering principles to deliver robust applications to our global users.
This Senior Software Engineer in Test role is for a self-motivated individual with excellent software engineering skills and expertise in Java based technologies. The candidate will be extensively involved in hands-on activities including POCs, development and testing. Your core focus will be on Test Automation. You will always be working on ways to facilitate better quality through the design, implementation, and execution of automated build and test systems. This role is for an individual whose experience with software development forms a strong basis for designing automated test solutions that will ensure that we deliver high quality services.
- Lead efforts to design, develop, execute, and maintain test suites
- Develop and enhance test automation framework and tools
- Contribute to agility by ensuring an efficient, automated test suites integrated in CICD pipeline
- Develop high quality code using all proactive code validation techniques.
- Document and publish test plans, test designs, test results, and analysis to product and
- Collaborate with development and product teams to analyze, debug and resolve design and
- Work closely with other quality assurance engineers and provide technical guidance to
peers as needed
- Support cross-functional teams in integration test efforts
- Present technical solutions, capabilities, and features in business terms. Effectively
communicate status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field required.
- 3+ years of overall software engineering experience in Java based technologies and
tools. Good in Core Java, data structure, and problem solving
- 2+ years of test automation experience
- Hands on experience with test automation tools and frameworks such as Cucumber, Ruby,
Selenium, Robot, SOAP UI and Groovy scripts etc.
- Knowledge of web services standards and related technologies (XML, SOAP, JSON, REST,
- Experience working in Docker, and in automating test suites using CICD pipeline
- Knowledge of database query tools and ability to write and run SQL queries for data validation.
- Experience working in UNIX/Linux environments.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills.
- Past experiencne in Agile environment is a big plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.