Product Associate, North America Loyalty
- San Francisco, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
As a Product Associate, you’ll be an integral member of the North America Loyalty - Product, Operations, & Data team, which uses Visa’s highly valuable data and technology to drive commerce for merchants across the globe by powering some of your favorite card-linked offer programs throughout the world. The Product Associate will be primarily responsible for ensuring the success of Visa Commerce Network program operation by working cross-functionally with a variety of Visa teams (Global Loyalty Product, Data Product Development (Engineering), Global Merchant Validation, etc.) to launch, execute, and enhance VCN and other NA loyalty products and programs. Additionally they will establish themselves as a subject matter expert on the Visa Commerce Network within the NA Loyalty team and ensure that internal and external stakeholders are kept up to date on the platform and its capabilities. The position will be based in the San Francisco Bay Area and will report to the Senior Director, North America Loyalty.
- Minimum 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor’s Degree
- Unwavering attention to detail
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Self-motivated to quickly learn new technical skills and operational processes
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional setting and collaborate effectively with various teams
- Able to jump into projects outside of your comfort zone at a moment’s notice.
- Ability to identify and acknowledge gaps in knowledge and understanding of new topics and ideas
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Strong time management skills and the ability to adapt and prioritize tasks in a quickly changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Develop knowledge of NA loyalty product offerings and act as a SME in client sales and implementation discussions for VCN Merchants
- Learn about broader Visa teams and offerings and use this knowledge to identify new areas that can improve the VCN merchant experience
- Use understanding gained above in order to:
- Troubleshoot collaboratively with internal stakeholders to identify gaps in knowledge among the broader team
- Provide feedback on potential improvements products and processes to Product Analyst
- Ensure that an optimal VCN partner experience is being presented by our Sales and Account Management teams
- Set up and launch new VCN offers across the VCN publisher network
- Identify and troubleshoot any issues that may arise from VCN merchant integrations
- Employ outstanding communication with sales managers, account managers, and other internal stakeholders to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Continually seek additional resources and opportunities to build technical fluency
- Work on team migration from legacy infrastructure to new Visa tools, products, and processes
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.