Senior Systems Analyst - Technology Solutions, Operational Resilience
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Visa’s Operational Resilience team has a position available as a Senior Systems and Tools administrator in the role of Senior Analyst.
Reporting to Pratichi Mann on the Technology Solutions Team, the Senior Analyst for Systems and Tools Administration will manage tools, systems (in-house & SaaS), authoritative data sources, and technical infrastructure critical to the resilience of Visa business teams. A key focus area of this role is serving as the global administrator of Visa’s mass notification system and act as a business partner to all internal stakeholders for usage optimization of capabilities. The ideal candidate is a proven Business Partner and Technologist with a high level of personal initiative, creativity, and self-motivation.
- Technical system administration (emergency mass notification system, business continuity planning software, SharePoint, MS Teams, ServiceNow, reporting engines, and analytics software)
- Manage configuration and troubleshoot issues and outages of above systems
- Adhere to required identity & access management procedures
- Maintain network servers including addressing server vulnerabilities
- Monitor and validate system health/performance daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
- Present system performance metrics to management on a regular cadence
- Manage data integrity measures to include successful inbound and outbound data feeds and automated jobs
- Initiate and manage support tickets to completion on behalf of business users for SaaS services through collaboration with third-party providers
- Maintain and manage established vendor relationships
- Provide subject matter expertise related to managed tools & systems for business users or requests for information
- Serve as the technical point of contact and information custodian for all managed tools/systems
- Create and manage system documentation to include diagrams, user guides, procedures, information flow and IT policies
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of relevant experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Applied experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Ability to implement advanced formulas and macros in Excel required
- 7+ years of applied experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD or PhD). Preferred areas of study include Business and Technology.
- Proficiency in O365 Suite and collaboration tools (e.g. MS Teams) and SharePoint administration
- Applied experience in working for a Resilience/Business Continuity/Crisis Management/Security organization
- Proficiency in administering a business continuity planning software (E.g. RSA Archer, Assurance, Fusion Risk Management, etc.)
- Proficiency in utilizing an emergency mass notification software (E.g. Everbridge, MIR3 etc.)
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and server patch management
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Advanced knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours and may occasionally require off-business hours’ availability.
This position doesn’t require significant travel for work
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.