E-Commerce Solutions Lead - Level 5
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an E-commerce Solutions Lead , we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
We are looking for individuals who have a genuine desire to explore new ideas and new opportunities in which to really make an impact, whilst connecting with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
As payments increasingly migrate towards remote payment channels such as online, inapp and social media payments, it is vital that Visa is at the forefront of innovation, developing solutions to ensure we remain the best way to pay for consumers and merchants.
Visa’s E-Commerce team in the Products & Solutions Group is responsible for driving growth and evolution of Visa’s E-Commerce offerings in Europe in partnership with country, regional, global and other functional Visa teams. It is the ‘go to’ team to consult for many other areas of the company as they develop their product and strategies for the ecom channel.
This role is key to how we optimise the performance of Visa E-commerce. You will play an important part in making sure we have the right E-comm offering, that it is well communicated and understood in the market, to maximise authorisation rates and minimise fraud, with a particular focus on card on file solutions and merchant initiated transactions such as recurring / subscription payments for example.
Ideal candidate for the role should have a great understanding of the payments industry with experience in product and solution development and are inspired by the opportunity to become a subject matter expert on E-comm payment solutions by getting involved in both the operational details and the strategies in a leading global payments technology company.
If you are not content to just accept the status quo and you think you really have what it takes to be part of leading Visa’s expansion into digital payments, this could be the career changing, profile raising opportunity for you to become known as an ecom expert.
- Become a Visa Europe ‘Subject Matter Expert’ and champion for E-commerce transactions in general and in the context of European PSD2 Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) requirements.
- Be a “go to” expert/consultant for our key clients, including merchants, to help them optimise their E-commerce experience, in general and in the context of PSD2.
- Establish relevant performance measurements to drive growth in the E-comm channel collaborating with stakeholders to ensure KPIs are reported and are achieved.
- Develop insights to inform the development of Visa solutions and strategies that enable both the London based and regionally based product staff to drive E-comm growth and experience optimisation for their markets.
- Lead, review and support acceptance and E-comm related rule development
- Document technical requirements for development or enhancements of solutions and coordinate with global development teams to make it happen.
- Develop collateral to communicate strategies, rules and guidance on E-comm for internal and external stakeholders
- Provide support on day-to-day product queries, waiver management and client-facing meetings.
- Solid experience of product and solution development with a deep understanding of the payments industry and card payment transaction processing.
- Track record in driving product development and enhancements projects from start to finish; from business case development, design of technical requirements to commercial readiness (pilot, launch plan, communication and operational support).
- Experience in identifying key performance measurement and developing detailed reporting and data analysis to report on those.
- Proven project leadership - experience in identifying unmet client needs and driving relevant initiatives and stakeholder solutions that maximise consumer and merchant preference.
- Ability to identify opportunities for authorisation optimisation that then create market-leading e-commerce solutions for customers which grow business across regions.
- Experience with merchants and/or gateways providers and understanding of European regulation (PSD2 SCA) is desirable.
- Degree or Professional Qualification.
- High energy. proactive, intellectually curious, results-driven, “can do” approach
- Proven ability to take leadership of projects and take initiatives to ensure effective delivery for all stakeholders
- Ability to build trust and interact with confidence across a matrix organisation
- Strong attention to the highest level of detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Can simplify complex technical messages into business message
- Ability and desire to proactively learn new skills - take on new initiatives, generate new ideas and explore solutions for evolving business needs
- Tenacity to work calmly under pressure to manage competing priorities in a challenging fast-paced environment