Readiness Manager, Visa Developer Platform
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Client Services (CS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice-of-the-customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to support client implementation of Visa products & services globally, CS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
As part of the Client Services (CS) function to support Visa’s digital strategy, this is a Readiness Manager role with responsibility for determining client and internal functional impacts related to Visa Developer Platform enabled products & services.
The role requires API subject matter expertise, expert knowledge and technical acumen in the digital landscape. The candidate will need to proactively identify platform risks and consistently feed improvement , enhancements at platform and product levels. The role requires the ability to partner with various teams to deploy new Visa digital products and services.
- Provide functional and technical implementation support for VDP Client implementations of new Visa products and services driving cross-functional delivery of systems and services to Clients.
- Define and deploy client implementation strategies while delivering effective, efficient consultative support and project management that aligns to Sales, Client and Client Services business goals and objectives.
- Regional administrator for Visa Developer Platform Client implementations.
- Actively engage with Product, Technology and CS teams to ensure all VDP client projects are successfully executed and business goals are supported in a cost effective, timely manner with a resulting high level of client satisfaction.
- Develop and execute digital implementation service deliverables in support of client and country account plans and strategies
- Effectively navigate problem solving opportunities which vary widely in nature.
- Subject matter expert in client configurations with deep understanding of client integration requirements to support Visa API products.
- Engage with clients to gain feedback on existing product offerings for continuous improvements
- Identify opportunities for client performance optimization of implemented products and services
- Transition products and services, once stable, to core support and implementations teams to reach market scalability goals and define production support framework
- Identify opportunities to improve inter-regional processes and procedures.
- Leverage appropriate Visa assets and resources to provide an exceptional implementation experience to clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal key stakeholders.
- Provide training to broader CS teams
- Expert knowledge of API technologies and systems used in payments, mobile and e-commerce, authentication, near field communication (NFC), remote payments, push payments and tokenization while keeping step with market developments
- Ability to make decisions involving complex business and technical solutions where little or no precedence exists.
- Innovative and agile with ability to adapt to market needs and changing environment
- Ability to apply understanding of systems and processes coupled with analytical ability to solve complex problems involving interfaces between various systems within organization
- Detailed knowledge of the full breadth of systems, products and services offered via the Visa Developer Platform
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate recommendations to clients in a clear, concise and impactful way
- Functional Project management experience
- 8-10 years’ industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.