Client Support Analyst - Level 3
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Client Support Analyst, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Client Support is the first point of contact into Visa covering all systems, services, products and policies and provide in depth technical support to quickly address any questions or issues raised.
We collaborate and liaise with various 3rd Line departments across the business to provide seamless end to end support to our clients and internal stakeholders.
Currently supporting 4500+ organisations over 37 countries, we cover 8 languages over the phone: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish and Turkish.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Acts as a key point of contact for a breadth of client queries (all Visa services, systems, products and policies) and complaints.
- Identifies the clients’ requirements and provides appropriate solutions, escalating more complex or sensitive issues.
- Provides support to clients to agreed standards of efficiency and quality.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of all Visa products and policies to ensure quality client issue resolution and client satisfaction.
- Effective and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creates and delivers presentations to the external client and represent the Visa Brand effectively.
- Provides out of hours support during Incidents ensuring internal and external stakeholder communication is up to date.
What we’re after…
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and individually (self-starter).
- Accepts responsibility for own workload management and escalates / seeks advice & guidance where required.
- Robust analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to make decisions based upon information available, present recommendations and deal with moderate challenges.
- Recognises and highlights any service enhancement opportunities (i.e. identifying faults with processes which are affecting client satisfaction) to enhance client experience.
- Relationship Management (internal, external)
- Client focused ethos with the ability to interact across all management levels.
- Build, develop and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders including other areas of the company to ensure items are resolved to client expectations.
- Strong verbal and written influencing skills.
- Takes ownership through to problem resolution.
- Assesses urgency of item and completes analysis and problem solving techniques.
- Strong multi-tasking skills & attention to detail.
- Desire to embrace change, successfully adapting to changing demands and conditions.
- Experience in banking or financial services industries or a technical support role
- Fluency in one of the following languages would be an advantage but not essential; German, French, Polish, Turkish, Italian, Spanish or Portuguese.
- Analytical, resourceful and persistent problem solver
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written
- Passion for client service - proven experience of working in a client-focused environment
- Appetite for learning - ability to grasp and understand information and systems quickly, has to pass exam having attended an 8 weeks training course
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.