DevOps Staff Software Engineer - Data Product Development
- Singapore, Singapore
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa's Loyalty Sustain Engineering team is looking for curious, creative, and talented technologists to join our team. This role will have special focus on promoting DevOps model to increase developer productivity through well-orchestrated automated services in various stages of continuous integration and continuous delivery. Your solution will focus on eliminating wait times, manual handoffs, and automating as much as possible in
order to improve the overall efficiency and reliability of our release and deployment processes. We are looking for someone with serious Software Development skills, strong interest in DevOps, and a passion for continuously delivering reliable software.
- Architecting, maintaining, and streamlining of continuous Delivery solutions for end to end CICD pipeline setup of one click build deployments.
- Automate testing and deploying releases to multiple environments.
- Work directly with agile Application Development teams to provide daily support aligned with a model of Continuous Delivery.
- Promote a Dev Ops culture through building relationships with Development & Operations and driving
enhancements to the end-to-end release process.
- Ensure continuous availability of applications and related integrations in all pre-production environments.
- Ensure continuous availability of various tools supporting SCM & Release Management including Source Control, Continuous Integration, & Change Management.
- Maintaining source control branches and performing integrations with merge conflicts.
- Facilitating and championing the quick resolution of problems found during the daily build and deployment efforts.
- Creating and maintaining documentation of the build/release process.
- Investigating tools and processes and integrating them so that they can improve the reliability, stability and efficiency with which we release our services.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field required.
6+ years of hands on experience in software industry in either development or build and release in Java, .NET environment.
Should have hands on and good understanding on DevOps tools and automation framework. Experience with Build, Deployment and CI tools such as GIT, TFS Vnext, Bamboo, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle.
A working understanding of code, must be proficient with scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, Groovy.
Experience with automation/tools configuration management using either Chef, Docker or an equivalent, focusing on faster provisioning, reliability and consistency.
Experience with Servicenow API integration with CICD tools.
Should have working experience with monitoring tools like OPNET, and/or SPLUNK, or any other tools.
Strong verbal and written communication skills. Proactive and self-motivated – willing to improve on existing processes to allow for faster iterations.
Strong track record of learning new tools and technologies.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where iterative changes may need to go out in rapid succession.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.