Payment Acceptance Hardware Product Manager – Integrated Systems
- Austin, TX, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The ideal candidate will bring their experience of secure card acceptance integrations with common point of sale register systems with both semi- and fully-integrated architectures to the card present team at Visa.
Define and manage a hardware strategy and roadmap for CyberSource with new and existing solutions from integrated point of sale solution providers
Build and maintain a network of contacts across integrated solution and payment hardware vendors to ensure that CyberSource remains ahead of industry trends and new product availability
Work with technical teams to source integration kits and facilitate technical support for building and validating connections between applications
Interface with sales and solutions teams to promote the global integrated solutions strategy and promote feedback from sales and clients
Identify and shape industry trends, new technologies, development environments, hardware technologies, and macro-level trends; and evaluate their applicability for CyberSource's card present strategy.
Performs competitive analysis on products and offers in the market.
Have the ability to communicate across all functional levels of the company, including executive management to ensure understanding and success.
Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Two or more years’ in-depth product experience with POS systems and device certifications.
- Leadership experience in payments systems and processing solutions management with relevant knowledge of acquirer processing businesses.
- Experience consulting and diagnosis to generate requirements directly with customers.
- Ability to navigate and lead cross-functional teams within a multi-region matrix organization and with business partners on key tactical programs.
- Strong teamwork skills and excellent collaboration skills with the ability to collaborate with inter-disciplinary groups.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problems solving skills.
- Results driven and flexible.
- Excellent leadership, analytic, communication, and management skills, including:
- Experience working with internal and external executive management.
- Building successful client and organization relationships.
- Executive presence.
- Innovation and integration skills.
- Executional excellence.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.