Payment Acceptance Hardware Product Manager – Partner Integrations
- Austin, TX, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Product Manager for Partner Integrations will lead the product and services portfolio for integrating our software platforms with existing client IT systems. This is a new role that will provide leadership and technical expertise to grow our business and expand the scope of our integration product and service offering. The Product Manager will work directly with clients, other product managers, software engineering and project teams.
Must have experience integrating data across multiple systems within large organizations.
Must be knowledgeable with low-level, XML and RESTful APIs and a strong understanding of enterprise retail systems such as SAP, Oracle, NCR, IBM and order and inventory management systems.
This role requires a person that is ambitious, resourceful, and self-motivated. The Product Manager will also be required to inform and educate a team of developers and specialists to support this growing area of our business.
Act as the Payment Acceptance Subject Matter Expert for card present system integrations
Engage with clients to gather requirements regarding integration and certification of secure payment components in enterprise
Document existing client workflows for data, PCI DSS and end to end payment handling
Communicate to clients the available methods for integration including automation via available APIs and configuration of integration tools
Establish inbound data requirements from client systems to facilitate work creation and assignment
Work with third party data vendors to establish links between systems to enhance data collected with the CyberSource card present solutions
Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Two or more years’ in-depth product experience with POS systems and device certifications.
- Leadership experience in payments systems and processing solutions management with relevant knowledge of acquirer processing businesses.
- Experience consulting and diagnosis to generate requirements directly with customers.
- Ability to navigate and lead cross-functional teams within a multi-region matrix organization and with business partners on key tactical programs.
- Strong teamwork skills and excellent collaboration skills with the ability to collaborate with inter-disciplinary groups.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problems solving skills.
- Results driven and flexible.
- Excellent leadership, analytic, communication, and management skills, including:
- Experience working with internal and external executive management.
- Building successful client and organization relationships.
- Executive presence.
- Innovation and integration skills.
- Executional excellence.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.