Product Manager – Card Present Developer
- Bellevue, WA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The ideal candidate will bring their technical, relationship and product experience to the card acceptance team to define, commercialize, manage and evangelize the card present application interfaces across our card present portfolio. You'll work with a talented team of product managers and our partners to understand the needs of the market and how to deliver on our strategy. You will participate in strategic planning, customer discovery, roadmap definition, sprint planning, user stories, documentation, and partner relations.
Guide all aspects of product management, including product requirements, business justification, roadmap, prioritization, trade-offs, and releases Have a successful track record in launching products to market, driving initiatives and features, from whiteboard to production.
Create use cases, customer stories, and product requirements to articulate desired features and functionality Work collaboratively with internal & external stakeholders to understand business, data, and product needs Work with the development team to deliver world-class solutions driven by card present strategy, customer, partner and internal needs Play a critical role in creating alignment between developers and users, with an ability to listen to and empathize with third-party developers implementing our API and SDK, identify problems and propose creative solutions.
Understanding of building externally consumed RESTful APIs Have an experience in using developer tools such as Postman, Android Studio and XCode for API/SDK demo purposes.
Support for marketing and business development refining our value proposition Experience in building SDKs for Android and/or iOS and creating documentation for external developers or partners
Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Two or more years’ in-depth product experience with POS systems and device certifications.
- Leadership experience in payments systems and processing solutions management with relevant knowledge of acquirer processing businesses.
- Experience consulting and diagnosis to generate requirements directly with customers.
- Ability to navigate and lead cross-functional teams within a multi-region matrix organization and with business partners on key tactical programs.
- Strong teamwork skills and excellent collaboration skills with the ability to collaborate with inter-disciplinary groups.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problems solving skills.
- Results driven and flexible.
- Excellent leadership, analytic, communication, and management skills, including:
- Experience working with internal and external executive management.
- Building successful client and organization relationships.
- Executive presence.
- Innovation and integration skills.
- Executional excellence.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.