Senior Technical Account Manager
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Senior TAM will report directly to the Director, Enterprise Support LAC and should be considered a go-to resource for Enterprise CS within region. This role has no team lead responsibilities. This is a technical management position, not sales management.
The Sr. TAM will be an integral part of our growing Latin America Support Team. This person will lead the design, implementation and configuration of CyberSource solutions to merchants and acquirers in LAC (Latin America and the Caribbean). The focus will be in clients based in the South Cone (Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay).
This position will have responsibility to cover enterprise clients and will include interacting directly with new & existing customers, business& technology partners and multi-functional Visa & CyberSource internal stakeholders.
- Contact each assigned account a minimum of once per month to ensure their support needs are being met and no open issues remain
- Perform a high-level transaction review for top 10 volume accounts a minimum of twice per month
- Notify accounts in advance of a code release adding functionality and/or changes to the services they utilize
- Perform account training and/or retraining functions as needed. This training is to ensure that assigned accounts are familiar with and comfortable with new and updated services
- Monitor support traffic to watch for areas requiring intervention and/or follow up
- Maintain a "team" approach with Sales on assigned accounts. Notify of any potential issues or opportunities
- Maintain a high availability to all accounts
- Maintain ownership and account update on escalated tickets until the issue is resolved
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- Intermediate-level knowledge of multiple programming / scripting languages. (Java, C/C++, Perl, PHP, etc.)
- Strong troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Customer Service Experience with specific and well-formed knowledge of customer support tools and processes
- Experience of working in the payments industry and/or eCommerce
- Knowledge of payment and/or risk management systems
- Experience of being an escalation point for internal team queries
- Experience of effective cross-functional collaboration between technical, service delivery, support & commercial facing teams
- Experience of regularly giving presentations to customers
- Experience of working alongside a sales team, supporting them to help win new business
- Well organized and detail-oriented with a strong background in exceeding customer expectations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in both written and verbal Spanish and English. Portuguese is a plus
- Ability to multi-task, continually re-prioritize cases and work under pressure
- Ability to work well as part of a team and collaborate with others at all organizational levels
- Experience of working as part of a global support team
- 7-10 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
Work hours: 8 hours - Regular Office hours
Travel: Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings -
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.