Program Manager - UR
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Partner closely with key business partners and leaders to ensure successful recruitment results for campus recruiting activities
- Work closely with campus recruiters to meet the Work Force Plan numbers for India
- Run the Intern program for India in collaboration with the campus recruiter
- Develop recruitment strategies focused on diversity
- Brand VISA as an employer on choice and build a strong relationship with top India campuses
- Assess campus process and results year-over-year and drive changes to optimize results and customer experience
- Serve as a point of contact for our global team on initiatives with campus hiring , campus relations and Intern Program
- Liaison with the global campus team, local HR team and the business to ensure real-time communication on recruiting initiatives
- Demonstrate expertise and be point person for recruiting questions and activities
- Strong focus on candidate experience
- The successful candidate should have at least 8 years of work experience in HR and 5 years in Campus Recruitment
- Proven project management skills and the ability to independently manage multiple tasks within tight timeframes.
- Ability to forge strong business relationships with a diverse group of internal and external partners
- Able to navigate a complex internal matrix and work virtually across International time zones, as appropriate
- Strong Leadership capability
- Demonstrated relationship and consultancy skills at all levels
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present on subject matter
- Sound Excel and Power point skills