Client Marketing Manager
- Moscow, Russia
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 65,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access
to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how
Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Management and implementation of Visa marketing campaigns at market level that support the
achievement of local business and brand objectives
2. Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Area·
Develop; co-ordinate and implement strategic marketing and communication plans designed to meet Financial Institution client and market, including realization of marketing campaigns on behalf of clients
Responsible for marketing consulting efforts for Visa’s Financial Institution clients
Work to retain and grow Visa’s Financial Institution client business by delivering marketing solutions that maximize revenue and profitability for assigned products and services
Apply analysis of card payment trends, market opportunities, cardholder behaviour to digital/social marketing and plan in order to make strategic recommendations on future business direction.
Manage the allocated budget for respective assets and activities and ensure all activities are performed within parameters fully an on time in accordance with Visa policies and requirements.
Align Visa Product, Marketing and Sales objectives and resources against Financial Institution client business needs
Continually monitor existing and potential competitor marketing activities to identify new opportunities or highlight potential causes for business concern. Feedback and update all staff as appropriate and recommend strategies and solutions
Develop and execute end-to-end marketing (strategy through execution) consulting for assigned Visa products and services for Financial Institution clients
Responsible for briefing the creative and media agencies on all campaigns ensuring to safeguard the Visa brand and its values as well as a Financial Institution client reputation.
Manage the relationship with the creative and media agencies and third party suppliers, and manage their activities effectively ensuring efficient delivery of agreed Financial Institution client marketing plans
Effectively manage all stakeholders responsible for the successful implementation of a campaign including agencies, suppliers, merchants and banks and others as appropriate
Earn marketing thought leadership with Financial Institution clients by providing insight driven, data focused and actionable marketing recommendations and solutions for assigned products and services
Develop and implement best-in-class marketing solutions and trends to ensure consistent and effective use for meeting Financial Institution client business objectives and needs
Provide quantitative post-campaign and regular performance analysis in due time and incorporate learnings into future projects.
Provide input to management team and stakeholders to influence development of marketing strategies and program development
Actively support the global brand strategy by ensuring all campaigns comply with the brand strategy and visual and verbal guidelines & Visa policies.
Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to and identify areas where these policies and procedures need local adaptation.
Share best practice and successful programmes with other Visa Regional offices.
Ensure key stakeholders are fully informed of all campaign activities.
3. Strategic Nature, Mgmt Accountability & Scope
This is a critical role in developing and implementation of effective strategy re issuers client
other KPIs are developed at client-by-client level
4. Decision Making & Complexity
Accountable for decision-making on issuers’ marketing plans development and implementation.
Accountable for all joint marketing activities organisation, administration and implementation
5. Financial & Organizational Scope
Administration of the allocated marketing budget to include monitoring, budget log management, variance analysis, liaison with finance and reporting of monthly budget forecasts
6. Reporting Relationships & Interactions
This position reports to a client marketing group-head, Russia. The candidate will interact with various levels of management across the organization – Global, Regional and within Russia office. Strong interpersonal skills are required to address on-going needs of the organization.
- Leadership Skills
- Strategic management and creative thinking
- Superior negotiation skills leading to timely and acceptable resolutions
- Client relationship and management skills
- Solid interpersonal skills and working with cross functional teams
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills - Development and preparation of executive level briefs
- Self-directed and motivated
- Able to work with little management oversight
- Analytical in thought processes
Required Experience (education, skills - professional/technical/business)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a marketing foundation
- Significant experience in marketing. 3-5 years in a role related to partnership marketing programs and activities realisation would be advantageous. Work experience as an account manager in an international creative or media or BTL agency would be a plus. Work experience in marketing in retail banking would also be a plus
- Innovative and creative thinker with a track record of delivery and ability to manage several projects concurrently and see them through from conception to conclusion
- Must be strong team player, able to work on multitask projects and in a multi-functional teams
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, hands-on, growth orientated work environment, must be adaptive to change
- Must be self-confident and able to think on their feet
- Strong personal motivation and commitment
- Must be proactive and demonstrate initiative
- Must be responsive and sociable
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.