Director, Client Support
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
Very few companies can offer its employees the global reach that Visa does. That’s the power of Visa’s “My everywhere” – a big brand with limitless possibilities. Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world. Visa was recently recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in the U.S. and Fortune magazine highlighted us as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Everything we do is driven by our leadership principles: Lead by Example, Communicate Openly, Enable and Inspire, Excel with Partners, Act Decisively, and Collaborate.
The Director of Client Services is responsible for providing leadership, oversight, and direction to Shared Services staff, ensuring that team members have the information, tools, and resources needed to deliver exceptional results to internal and external customers. The role requires a keen insight into support trends and best practices, and calls for deep collaboration and partnership with business leadership across Client Services, Sales, Product, and other organizations within Visa.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee team consisting of Program Coordinators and other Account Servicing personnel, providing ongoing guidance and direction to support the dynamic and evolving nature of Visa’s products and services.
- ·Provide regular coaching and feedback to team members in order to optimize performance and engagement. Act as mentor and coach to support and strengthen their development and provide guidance to help support short and long-term employee career goals.
- Collaborate with global peers to identify and document hand-offs and support needs associated with Shared Services and Account Support responsibilities. Educate internal teams in preparation for support.
- Meet regularly with CS peers and other key stakeholders to obtain visibility into support trends, initiatives, operational issues, or other activities that may affect the business unit. Assess and plan for future staffing needs to ensure that adequate resources are in place to meet demand.
- Foster deep partnerships with CS, Sales, and Product peers. Loop into the Annual Operational Planning process for prioritization of funding and resources, proving detailed business rationale and ROI to ensure that staff adds and tool enhancements receive proper prioritization and funding.
- Drive team to optimize workflows, communication, and hand-offs associated with the various products and programs that this team supports. Ensure that team documentation is created and updated.
- Champion efforts to improve support tools, providing the business rationale needed to secure funding and prioritization of new and enhanced tools and functionality.
- Ensure that internal and Client-facing documentation is maintained and updated as systems or applications change, or as new initiatives or support needs are introduced.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10-12 years of experience in related fields.
- Experience successfully leading teams responsible for implementing and supporting complex programs involving extensive change management. High-level knowledge of Visa’s core platforms as well as implementation, certification, and configuration processes a plus
- Servant Leadership mindset and approach; champion for staff and the client
- Executive-level interpersonal and communication skills, and proven ability to collaborate and negotiate with and influence customers and staff at all levels.
- Analytical mindset with an ability to question status-quo and generate innovative ideas
- Self-starter with a proven ability to achieve results and lead an effective, high-functioning team.
WHAT YOU GET FOR WORKING AT VISA:
- Fun, rewarding work environment with on-site cafeteria, unlimited beverages and game room.
- Healthcare benefit on Day 1
- Education Assistance Program, Fitness/Health Club Subsidy and Outpatient Entitlement (Prescribed medication).