Solutions Enablement & Platform Manager - Level 5
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Solutions Enablement & Platform Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Visa Business Solutions has overall responsibility for all aspects of business strategy, development and management for commercial products, as well as platform development and commercial information management. We serve clients engaged in providing payment products to small, middle market and large corporate/multinational companies, governments and commercial supply chain/B2B segments.
This role is a critical part of the Visa Business Solutions Europe platform team, with responsibility for ensuring that our commercial products, services and solutions remain competitive and compliant, for delivery of key enhancements, and for playing an active part in business development.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- As a subject matter expert in commercial card reporting and virtual card platforms, we would expect you would have extensive knowledge of the market and use cases for the tools used by large, middle market and small business to control and manage their commercial card spending.
- Build a deep understanding of the Visa Business Solutions product set, in particular B2B, reporting and data solutions platforms and corresponding application programming interfaces. Ensure that the requirements of European clients are recognised in Visa Business Solutions roadmaps.
- Represent Europe in the Visa-Fraedom integration and strategy activities, ensuring future solution design reflects regional market and customer needs.
- A key part of your role will be to manage upgrades and changes across the Visa platforms. This will include maintaining backlogs, defining potential changes, positioning those changes with the global platform development team, and then managing User Acceptance Testing and delivery. Ensuring the security and stability of the services will be critical.
- In addition to managing these functional changes, the role will be expected to support changes and upgrades being communicated across the Europe region. This will include training and other education sessions across the European product management, account executive, sales specialist and Business Solutions Support & Implementation teams.
- The role will include working directly with key clients and their customers in Europe, to support implementation of these changes.
- Be an active part of the digitisation of commercial products for our clients, working in partnership with wider Visa teams including the Visa London Innovation Centre.
- Maintain an understanding of regulation as it applies to commercial card, understand planned regulation and potential impacts and recommend approaches. In particular, have a working understanding of the challenges of PSD2 Strong Customer Authentication (PSD2 SCA).
What we’re after…
- An individual with experience in management of commercial card platform or technology services, or transaction banking product reporting services, or with a significant card processing technology provider would be preferable.
- Evidence of the ability to deliver technology change in this category, including close partnership in cross-functional teams, gathering required internal approvals, managing launch plans and communications. This requires the ability to own and deliver a plan or to work collaboratively on larger projects.
- An individual who can collaborate with customer support and implementation teams to ensure quality service, and support those teams, including work transition and process mapping.
- High energy level, performance oriented and passionate about Visa’s commercial products, and with an interest in the future of real-time payments.
- Credibility to work with clients, have excellent relationship skills to gain the confidence of clients, and the ability to establish open and transparent relationships.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are essential as you will be communicating both business and technical propositions to clients.
- Travel across Europe may be required infrequently.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.