Finance Manager - Level 5
- Istanbul, Turkey
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Finance Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
What we expect of you, day to day.
The role reports to the Senior Finance Business Partner South Eastern Europe Cluster and will be accountable for providing financial support to the SEE Cluster assisting in:
- Achieving budgeted and strategic financial goals.
- Building the Budget that delivers the stretch yet attainable targets by establishing robust processes and execution
- Providing reporting, analysis and advice on all matters relating to revenues, expenses and project finances.
- Ensuring business case is maintained and kept up to date.
- Tracking/reporting on performance against original business case and challenge business where it is off track.
- Multi-level stakeholder management.
- MI reporting for SEE and ad hoc or customised MI as required by the SFBP, RMD and functional leaders.
- Uses underlying trends, future business plans and external market factors to support the composition of short-term forecasts (current financial year), budgets (next financial year) and 3 year plans.
- Maintains a detailed knowledge and understanding of the cluster’s business drivers and has a comprehensive understanding of how this fits into the overall Visa business strategy.
- Delivers detailed work and analysis within the Budget and Forecast cycles.
- Helps the SFBP and the business to identify challenges and opportunities with respect to performance against budget, forecast, budget setting and financial viability of new divisional initiatives (e.g. product/service profitability).
- Supports reporting of the Opex & T/E Tracker in cluster.
- Provides Client based data (Fees paid; processing and/or acquiring volume) to the business.
- KPI reporting for SEE Cluster.
- Supports the Cluster month end process
- Supports to close the A/P Tracker, ensuring the PO allocation against the budgets are correct; monitor the spend vs budgeted amounts; ensure spend and commitments are accounted for accurately, completely and timely.
- Responsible from status reports as and when required by HQ.
- Improvement of local SEE processes in relation to CIA´s and MI.
- Supports the local CIMS to provide commercial insight and context for CIAs and where required, challenges client assumptions to ensure that a robust view of the client’s current portfolios, future projected growth, and clarification of client requirements.
- Deal Performance Tracking.
- Implementation and support on the BPA Payment Process.
- VIK and SBD process management for the cluster.
What we’re after…
- Result oriented finance professional who can easily build good communication with all Cluster and HQ Finance team members to get effective and fast results.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor.
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate results with multiple audiences
- Collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible, with excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities.
- Proactive approach of handling issues, being a self-starter and attention to detail without losing focus of the big picture is a must. Attention to detail and keen sense for accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities to drive key financial processes
- Extensive finance experience with progressively increasing responsibilities. Consultancy experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA or advanced degree a plus.
- Advanced level of Excel (programming) and PowerPoint required.
- Experience with complex financial systems (e.g. Oracle, Hyperion, TM1, COGNOS Powerplay and GBI)
- Exceptional report modelling and data management skills with the ability to work with large amounts of data and organize in a logical and efficient manner
- Excellent command in English
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.