Total Rewards Analyst
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
This role will work closely with senior executives in human resources and the business to support Visa’s Compensation programs and process through sophisticated analytics and reporting. Because things are always changing at Visa in this high period of growth, an agile and flexible mindset is essential to succeed in the role. The following list contain key tasks that this role will be responsible for, but is subject to change.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 2+ years of experience with object oriented programming using languages such as Python and Visual Basic for Applications.
- Microsoft object libraries such as the ActiveX library is preferred
- Rapid application development using Microsoft suite products
- Familiarity with using SQL for both data manipulation and data querying
- Solutions oriented mindset with the ability to learn new tools on demand
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptionally resourceful, detail-oriented
- Strong critical thinking skills and discipline to deliver complete and accurate results
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Assessing user (Executive Leadership Team, Compensation consultants and HRBPs) needs and requirements.
- Designing, building, and maintaining various tools in Excel utilizing VBA that will involve sophisticated data manipulation
- Scaling and supporting processes through data insights and reporting automation
- Coordinating with cross functional teams to design and implement tools globally
- Facilitating trainings and guided sessions on tools and processes
- Maintaining and updating existing tools
- Documenting changes in methodology for end users.
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position requires no travel
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.