Operations Analyst - Screening Management
- Lehi, UT, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Operations Analyst - Screening Management is an integral part of the Screening Management Team, responsible for analyzing the quality and productivity of Screening Management Reviewers performance and creating tools in order to ensure quality, speed and accuracy in a review.
This role is key to executing the Screening Management team business strategy in all regions, enhance merchant experience by systematically ensuring merchant processes are followed and helping to cut costs and increase productivity through automation.
- Project manage operational changes on demand
- Ability to work autonomously
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of industry best practice and emerging trends and technologies within payment risk management.
- Exposure to and understanding of varying merchant environments.
- Develop tools to increase accuracy and speed of a review.
- Be proactive in seeing and understanding the needs of team and reviewers and develop methods to help.
- Use project management skills to prioritize work
Key Results Areas:
- Merchant satisfaction
- Ensure we are keeping our strategic clients happy by ensuring errors are reduced to a minimum specific merchant processes are followed and SLAs are met
- Improved Performance
- Pro-actively identifying ways to increase productivity of reviewers through automation. Ensure that the quality of reviews are held to a high standards and mistakes are minimal.
- Communicate with the global screening management team to discuss automation needs.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Committed to service excellence and added value through taking a proactive interest in client needs and works in partnership with them to achieve their aims
- Contributes effectively to achievement of organizational vision through teamwork, employing open communication channels and sharing information to achieve a common objective
- Continually improving through personal development and champions new ways of doing things
- Makes a positive impact by executing on commitments to consistently deliver results alongside building support, commitment and respect from others by demonstrating professionalism, integrity and expertise
- Achieves results by driving self and others to achieve results and surpass goals using sound processes. Works across boundaries and in partnership with others to achieve goals.
- Demonstrates resilience; able to respond quickly to adapting organizational needs while continuously role modelling company values
- Generates and shares interesting/new ideas and insights to stimulate discussion and thinking
- Provides the energy and drive to identify and create opportunities for new and innovative ways to meet client needs
- Researches industry best practice and trends; applies this to own role to stretch thought boundaries
- Able to quickly assimilate key information; quickly applies new knowledge
- Participates in creative workshops or knowledge sharing opportunities
- Understands and demonstrates the importance of sharing knowledge
- Work hours: 8 hours - Regular Office hours
- Travel: Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.