- Guatemala City, Guatemala
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Products & Solutions Manager
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
Products & Solutions Manager & Special Projects
The Products & Solutions group has the mandate to expand Visa's innovation and technology scope with banks and with non-traditional clients; as well as leading in country product development and management responsibilities, thus requires a talent to help drive our global core & digital strategy and manage our growing activity in the region. Ideal candidate will have the proven ability to develop a deployment plan for a product and execute on Visa’s strategic growth objectives for a geographically and culturally diverse region.
Role includes primary responsibility for supporting all of Product and Solutions activity for the Tier 3 Central America clients in coordination with the Hub Product Teams, supporting the strategy in colaboration with the Sales Engine BD & Mktg. Team. This is, in turn, a large part of Visa's global product strategy as a whole. Will also be responsible for supporting the region in new and innovative projects that require extensive coordination and support for launch and initial deployment, reporting progress to the Senior Director of Products and Solutions for the Tier 3 Banks in Andean, Central America & the Caribbean Region.
Principal Responsibilities / Key Results Area:
· Support the innovation agenda and the deployment of Visa Products, Solutions and technologies in an efficient way for our SE clients.
· Promote collaboration, co-creation and co-development with regional and local Fintech players in close coordination with Product Hub team, internal innovation and partnership teams
· Support the implementation of issuer’s innovation agenda in close partnership with country and business development teams.
· Identify high-priority use cases for assigned market(s), leveraging Human Centred Design and other techniques
· Support the expansion of Visa technologies in alternative acceptance channels
· Nurture creativity, innovation and design thinking in the organization
· Manage and understand financial business cases and revenue streams
· Identify and promote new opportunities in undeveloped segments for the region, expanding Visa leadership.
· Subject Matter Expert accelerating Products & Solutions Commercialization activities
· Responsible for developing and implementing effective product management strategies and spearheading implementation and expansion of new and existing solutions.
· Identify and partner with leading solution providers in the market to enhance the value we provide to our clients and partners in SE Clients
· Actively monitor developments in payments and commerce; develop opinions/ideas on their implications for Visa
· Prioritize across multiple work streams, highlighting plan, risks and dependencies
Strategic Nature, Mgmt Accountability, and Scope:
Deep understanding of Payments, Commerce and Technology Trends that affects the industry
Tactical deployment of strategic initiatives
Revenue planning and budget responsibility
Decision Making and Complexity:
Excellent Project Management skills
High degree of independent thinking, cross collaboration, stakeholder management
Operate as a team member in multi-disciplinary tasks
The ability to influence Visa’s Culture of Innovation
Requires competency in high-complexity decision-making
Critical competitive decisions
Financial and Organizational Scope:
Ability to execute in Highly-matrixed project teams
Key leadership on deployment projects
Major impact on country P&L
Reporting Relationships and Interactions:
Reports to Senior Director of SE Products & Solutions, Andean, Central America and the Caribbean Region
Direct interaction with country and regional executives
Direct interaction with functions leads and Business Development leads in market
Direct interaction with key clients in country & Region
Innovation and payment technology
Cross Functional leader
100% Written and Spoken English and Spanish
Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred
6+ years’ experience
Past Experience (s)
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.