Talent Acquisition Lead - 8 month contract
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
How you’ll make an impact in this role:
- Be responsible for leading the talent acquisition function for your respective region by working to develop and enhance strategies to ensure successful delivery of talent acquisition services, while supporting the overall strategic goals of the organization.
- Be a trusted advisor to the business by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with senior management and hiring teams supported by a thorough understanding of the business.
- Build a high-performing team of consultative, trusted talent advisors who are strong business partners and able to lead hiring teams through the hiring process by delivering value-add insights and service with a laser-focus on hiring top talent.
- Create strong talent pipelines by developing programs for proactive sourcing of qualified applicants utilizing Visa’s employer branding across a smart mix of social media and recruitment channels.
- Manage data integrity for your region within Visa’s applicant tracking system and be responsible for database management and acquisition metrics.
- Work closely with Head of TA to collect and coordinate aggregate data for talent pool and translate that data into insights that drive deliberate action plans at the appropriate levels.
- Continually look for opportunities to better promote career opportunities to the internal employee population.
- Responsible for the successful rollout of talent acquisition related initiatives in your region. Continuously market and optimize programs such as the employee referral program, etc.
- Support the team by staying apprised of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting hiring functions.
Experience that will help you be successful:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent discipline
- 10+ years of experience in full-cycle corporate talent acquisition, ideally with a global organization from the Fintech, Technology or Financial related industry
- Experience leading a talent acquisition team, ideally across multiple countries
- Understanding of ASEAN markets and how to recruit in new emerging markets
- Create thinking around employer brand activation and initiatives to build talent pipelines
- Change agent personality – always striving to grow, improve and deliver
- Previous experience in capturing metrics, dash boarding and delivering compelling recruitment insights to the business using data and analytics
- Experience in all areas of sourcing – LinkedIn, local tools, social media, internal mobility programs, etc.
- Proficient in effectively utilizing applicant tracking systems (SmartRecruiters), workday etc
- Serve as a mentor and coach to help regional talent acquisition team grow & develop
- Results-orientation, a collaborative working style and a polished executive presence
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Personal development: a large range of training which enables our team members to develop their technical and soft skills
- Career opportunities via content specialization, job rotation or further hierarchical growth
- An international, innovative and dynamic work environment
- Grow and Achieve. Growth and development are part of our DNA. Experience from your first day our robust structures, quick decision making paths and corporate culture that encourages achievement based on trust.
- Be as international as it gets by working with colleagues across different cultures and also get inspired and supported from senior colleagues and leaders. Your growth will be supported with targeted development from Visa University, rewards and recognition programs, so that you can maximize your potential.
- Work with senior team members and cross functional teams to support partner implementations are on track and delivering against plan
- Support the evaluation of potential partnership opportunities for their strategic and financial value and providing business rationale and analytics in support of the opportunities