Manager – Visa Consulting and Analytics
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa Consulting and analytics, the consulting arm of Visa, is a global team of industry experts in strategy, marketing, operations, risk and economics consulting, with decades of experience in the payments industry.
The Manager in Solutions team will be responsible for the maintenance cycle of the existing Solution stack to meet the needs of the market facing consulting practice.
Principal Responsibilities/Key Results Area
Manage the maintenance cycle of the existing Solution stack (manage current pipeline with vendor and consultants, run master classes and Clinics for internal and external stakeholders, support the management of vendor);
Manage the enhancement change requests emanating from the Regions (business analysis, technical specification, alignment within the team);
Support the migration of existing Solutions stack to SSOT (Single Source of Truth)
Support the integration with Visa Analytics platform that enables to launch subscription based services;
Identify opportunities for consulting solution standardization – based on the bespoke projects that have taken place across the CEMEA practice
Support the design, development and piloting new consulting solutions (requirements, methodology, segmentations, scores, triggers, models) that enables Visa and clients to move towards segment of one, using current state of the art data science and analytics methods
Support the design, development and implementation of SMART PAN (vector of multiple scores and triggers on PAN level), integration with Visa IT and billing systems;
Lead the design and deploy marketing communication framework that supports the card life cycle management method – This could be in the form of a methodology that can be adapt by consultants in their customer lifecycle management engagements or as a solution/models that can be adopted by the client and deployed as part of their CRM solution
All Project to be delivered through a structured project delivery process
- The project management of the solution delivery from design to implementation
- Manage all stakeholders and project resources participating in the delivery of the project
- Running of multiple client pilot engagement to ensure that the standardized solution meets market needs
- Development and deliver consultant and client training programs
- Solution wrapper collateral creation
- Go to market commercialization
- Go to market communication plan
All solutions to include VisaNet data and where possible client data
Where appropriate, work with designated practice areas globally to incorporate best practice, source analytical or other services and leverage global consulting solutions.
Where appropriate, deliver and manage a network of external Vendor or agency partners:
Maintain excellent liaison and supervision of external consultants' deliveries.
Assist in selecting, recruiting, inducting and training external consulting firms.
Work with other teams and external consultants to develop new and improved tools and techniques for future consulting activities.
Manage the project budget and resources to perform all required duties.
Liaise with VISA functional teams (Finance, Audit, Legal, Tax, Sourcing) to define and implement processes to optimize the daily engagement of vendors and the relationships with clients.
- Bachelor's degree and excellent academic record required;. Master’s degree preferred.
- Prior consultant/vendor experience is preferred.
- At least five years of solid experience in the following areas: analytics in consulting or banking, value proposition design, portfolio and P&L management in the credit and prepaid space
- Experience should be gained within a top-tier bank or the financial services practice of a top-tier consulting firm. A combination of regional and global experience strongly desired.
- Deep consulting skills and client engagement capabilities. Advanced client contact and presentation skills. Credibility with clients and working teams and diplomatic skills to extract desired outcomes. Comfortable interacting with and presenting to senior management of clients and VISA.
- Highly analytical with advanced PowerPoint skills and Excel skills. SAS/SQL skills preferred.
- Superior project management skills. Fluent communicator. Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills
- Results driven, flexible and both internally and externally customer focused.
- Able to travel frequently and work on client site for extended periods across CEMEA region. Support of pilots implementation is one of the core focus for Solutions team in CEMEA.
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative with limited direction.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with inter-disciplinary groups.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, great team player