Director of Data Science, VCA, Consulting & Data Science, Asia Pacific
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Visa's Consulting and analytics team is a high-performing team of payments consultants, data scientists, data analysts, statisticians, and business analysts from a variety of countries – serving major organizations in Asia Pacific. We are looking for a hands-on loyalty data scientist to develop the strategy and drive execution to support the transformation and growth of the Loyalty analytics solutions for Visa Consulting Analytics.
- Work closely with the global VCA organization, product and marketing to translate priorities
- Understand internal and external customer needs and gather analytics requirements
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
- Develop, pilot and launch loyalty analytics solutions in Asia Pacific
- Standardize & productize the VCA loyalty offering to enable consistent sales, execution & quality
- Program manager for all loyalty initiatives in data science and act as the key point of contact, influencing across functions and levels
- Ensure quality, compliance and timely execution of initiatives and work with the broader team to deliver against milestones
- Challenge the Status Quo and change ways or working
- 10 years’ experience in financial services, loyalty or commerce.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing; understanding of go-to-market commerce enablers (e.g. payments, loyalty, subscriptions, etc.).
- Experience in payments loyalty design with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Experience developing internet products and technologies to define technical product features.
- Solutions-oriented approach with strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where close collaboration is encouraged
- Creative mindset that is well grounded in strong strategic thinking and cultural insights
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to thrive in a networked, matrixed organization