Business Development Leader (MTT)
- São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Develop expertise in the public transport segment at Visa. Create a business relationship with transport ecosystems coordinating the interests of transport companies and the payment industry.
Responsible for coordinating with the Sr Bus Leader and Sales Team strategic positioning of the MTT business, through knowledge and information market of electronic payment. Plan and coordinate the company’s MTT strategic and tactic plans, monitoring business performance and results. Managing the MTT information industry in Brazil, turning them into business intelligence, which bears strategic decisions.
Implement new transport companies with contacless technology in Brazil.
Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Area
- Develop and conduct discussions with the Sr Bus Leader and Sales Executives future scenarios and possible impacts.
- Develop in conjunction with the Sr Bus Leader strategic actions and the future results in the medium and long term.
- Identify opportunities and support implementation that enables the achievement of strategic actions.
- Responsible for the activity of market intelligence, including search, organization and analysis of information from the card segment.
- Generate recommendations to the Sr Bus Leader, providing support in making strategic business decisions.
- Implement process and reports that reflect sales results for the Sr Bus Leader.
- Create reports that reflect performances with our portfolio products in each client, proposing actions that to be taken.
- Establish and maintain relationship with the sales team leaders and works as a key point of contact between them.
- Support and monitoring all process with contracts and approvals, ensuring that the Corporate Procedures be done.
- Understand and dominate completely our industry, including our products portfolio and economy scenarios.
- Be expert in financial market, understanding the fusions and new companies like acquirers, banks, big nets, etc.
- Working close with finance department to achieve high-quality analysis with our Business Cases and her profitability.
- Support the team with presentations, reports and analysis of our clients.
- Responsible for working with the sales team regarding any report
Strategic Nature, Mgmt Accountability, & Scope
- Map the opportunities of the Brazilian market and design the different forms of approach (Private and Public Companies);
- Leading the project, aligning the internal areas in Visa (products, marketing, operations with the goals of the transport partner and other players in the industry).
- Deliver high-quality analysis that contributes to the high performance and success with the sales team.
- Create new ideas and new ways of executing projects and process in Strategic Sales plan.
- Ensure high quality analysis, presentations materials and support being provided to Sr Bus Leader and sales team.
- Work with financial department in relevant information for the clients, banks, acquirer and others.
- Control Budget sales expenses, demonstrating any variance.
Decision Making & Complexity
- Support the Sr Bus Leader and sales team, applying policy and processes that are aligned with industry best practices and audit controls
- Recommend projects and business case
- Clients analysis incentive programs, working hardly with sales and finance team.
- Keep strongly relationship with sales team and others department.
- Responsible for attending external and internal audits in respect of sales documents and agreements.
- Operate with minimal supervision and be able to implement well-reasoned decisions independently
Financial & Organizational Scope
- Coordinate annual sales budget process, ensuring, reviewing and analyzing with the Global objectives and guidelines
- Responsible for the analysis, development, implementation and support for Sr Bus Leader and Sales Team, applying the Global policies and strategic direction.
- Support and coordinate incentive analysis and all contractual obligations related to contract Client Incentive
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Years Experience: 8-10
- Expertise in Mass Transportation Industry and Payments
- Outstanding analytical and strategic skills;
- Strong financial and organization skills
- Leadership skills, interpersonal skills, communication , supervisory and mentoring
- Keeps relationship with sales executives and others to providing strategic support
- Experience and skill in managing relationships with senior-level executives.
- Fluency in English and Spanish as a Plus
- Strong business acumen
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.