Enterprise Account Executive
- San Francisco, CA, USA
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in ecommerce payment management. CyberSource was one of the world's first payment gateways, connecting online merchants to payment networks, including Visa. Today, CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for ecommerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems that empower our clients to reach clients in over 190 countries.
The world’s largest online merchants use the power of our payment solutions to innovate, optimize and growth their business. As a result, CyberSource processes 1 out of every 4 dollars spent online in the USA and 1 out of every 8 dollars Worldwide!
CyberSource is currently recruiting collaborative, trustworthy, methodical, high-energy, driven Enterprise Account Executives with relevant experience in e-Commerce, payment and fraud management sales and value-driven sales approach. CyberSource offers an environment that provides you with the tools, resources, and excellent leadership to sell payment management solutions effectively. These individuals are committed to winning, but also benefit from seasoned leadership and a customer base that is ideal for up-selling and cross-selling our value-added services. This position is a nationwide remote opportunity where you can work from any city across the US.
- Exceed sales targets by selling CyberSource solutions into enterprise accounts within an assigned geographical or vertical market.
- You will lead the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Engage with prospect organizations to position CyberSource solutions through strategic value based selling, return on investment analysis and references.
- You will be drive the end-to-end sales process through engagement of resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners, etc.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in our CRM, while building satisfied and referenceable customers.
Ideal candidates should possess strong B2B sales and will be comfortable and experienced within an enterprise business environment. This person should be eager to advance within our sales organization to a Global Account Executive or Sales Management position
Are you an enthusiastic and visionary sales professional who is looking for a sales career to take to the next level?
- 5+ years of quota carrying technology or SaaS based sales experience (eCommerce sales is a plus).
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles from business champion to the CIO, CEO and CFO levels.
- Record of accomplishment in exceeding a multi-million dollar annual quota.
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude.
- Ability to understand customer needs and solve problems.
- Good time management with strong organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.