Sr Risk Management Analyst
- Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Act as Visa’s authority of market and client fraud performance, insights and risk success measures. Risk partners with issuers, acquirers, merchants, processors and other stakeholders to ensure secure business growth, by mitigating risks to the Visa payment system. The RSM will also work collaboratively with global, regional and local teams to execute our in-country Enterprise Risk Management, Ecosystem Risk and Payment Risk Initiatives.
The Risk Service Manager will work closely with the Regional Country Risk Officer (CRO) and other Risk Service Managers to support Andean stakeholders providing risk insights, consultative support and effectively managing key risks for Visa, and clients, in the Colombian, Peruvian, Ecuadorian and Venezuelan markets, while balancing our client’s objectives and operational goals. Promoting client adoption of risk reduction strategies and tools, and providing input to and promoting Visa’s Payment Security roadmap in the Andean Region.
Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Area
· Providing fact-based market insights and strategic thought-leadership to assist Visa clients in managing their fraud risk, while balancing customer experience and operational metrics.
· Identify in-market risks for Visa and ensuring they are considered for risk reduction actions internally, including executing in-country enterprise risk management programs
· Acting as a liaison between clients and Visa’s internal subject matter experts to help troubleshoot problems
· Contribute to Champion Security by creating and implementing risk management roadmaps for the market, and identifying new, creative “win-win” methods to reduce and mitigate payment system risk, fraud and cardholder data security risks.
· Work closely and guide the country’s leadership to evaluate new Visa clients, to establish market and client plans, prioritizing activities, promote domestic processing and to promote adoption of Visa’s fraud reduction tools and authentication solutions, i.e. 3D Secure 2.0, contactless, Visa Token Service, etc.
· Evaluate and secure deployment of Digital products in coordination with clients, and other Visa Departments.
· Partnering with product specialists to promote adoption and optimize the use of Visa fraud tools by client Issuers
· Preparing reports, briefings and other written products for Visa and external stakeholders
· Partnering with Government Relationships to train regulators about payment risks controls
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Years Experience: >8 years
Skills - Professional/Technical/Business
· Solid understanding of payment technologies
· Demonstrated aptitude to think creatively to identify new ways to approach common risk and data security problems
· Experience in managing product risks and advising clients in implementing risk mitigation strategies, policies and solutions
· Ability to multi-task and pursue multiple initiatives simultaneously
· Strong analytical, organizational and presentation skills
· Excellent written, verbal communications skills and the ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations in Spanish and English.
· The individual must be capable of leading meetings, delivering presentations and comfortably interacting with all levels of Visa management
· The candidate must possess a high level of self-motivation, initiative and operate effectively as a team player
· Ability to travel domestically and internationally approximately 10% - 35%.
Banking industry exp
Fraud Management exp
Credit card industry exp
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.