Order Screening Specialist- Spanish
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Order Screening Specialist is an integral part of the Merchant Services and Managed Risk teams and will involve investigating potentially fraudulent orders for some of our largest customers. This will involve researching a high volume of suspect orders to identify and decline fraudulent orders before they are processed. A successful candidate is able to deliver accurate and efficient results, seeks to learn, is dependable, and is coachable.
- Review and evaluate transactions in order to identify fraudulent activity
- Identify and assess key risk factors
- Assess potential risk exposure
- Utilize several computer programs and tools to assess risk of on-line transactions
- Escalate fraud trends to internal partners and merchants
- Document transactions to explain action taken
- Adhere to established Screening Management Guidelines and Expectations in order to meet and exceed performance expectations.
- Customer service experience required. Prior experience in call center, banking or internet environments is preferred.
- Candidates with risk management experience are highly preferred
- Bi-lingual Spanish is highly preferred
- Strong analytical skills with previous experience working with large volumes of data.
- Knowledge of online risk prevention strategies.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills, customer orientation, team interaction, problem solving and multi-tasking skills required.
- Must have punctual, regular and consistent attendance
- Must be willing to work during weekends