Senior Software Engineer - Data Science
- Foster City, CA, USA
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource’s continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining
global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
As a Senior Software Engineer based in Foster City, You serve as a data scientist in supporting various analytical initiatives with in CyberSource .You are responsible in developing and delivering predictive analytic capabilities that get incorporated into CyberSource products in a variety of domain such as Payment, Risk , Fraud of Merchant and Partner areas.
This role will be part of a group that works in tight collaboration with different product development, product management, and operations to ensure business effectiveness of products.
· Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures.
· Strong analytic and problem solving capability combined with ambition to solve real-world problems.
· Results orientation with ability to plan work and work in a team
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Deep learning experience with TensorFlow is a plus.
· Experience working with large datasets using tools like Hadoop, MapReduce, Pig, or Hive is a plus.
· Ability to program in one or more scripting languages such as Perl or Python and one or more programming languages such as Java, C++ or C#.
· Experience with one or more common statistical tools such SAS, R, KNIME, Matlab.
· Proficiency in data manipulation using Python tools such as Pandas, Numpy etc.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.