Visa Discovery Program Traineeship (Undergrad) - China, Client Relationship Management
- Shanghai, China
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Internship Period: March 19 to September 19
Work Frequency: minimum 3 days per week
Insight to Role
The CRMs own key client relationship and responsible for driving business growth. The team focuses on client growth strategy, identifying and developing new opportunities, co-marketing with client to drive Payment Volume, International transactions and improve client overall performance.
The role is to support CRMs on
- Implement business plan for key client functions as well as branches.
- Work closely with internal functions such as Product, Marketing, Risk, Operations, Finance and Client Support to deliver key initiatives for Visa's business with the client.
- Manage and monitor the process of the contracts with the client. Ensure key initiatives deliver on a timely manner.
- Key product project maintenance and operations such as usage data collection, complain issue investigation etc.
- Coordinating routine meetings and information collection within the Team.
- An undergraduate student in your 2nd or 3rd year of academic program
- Fluent in Mandarin and English (verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- MS Office proficiency (especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong desire to learn and quick to pick up new knowledge
- Think positive, act decisive and work prudentially
- Knowledge of finance or management a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.