Senior Implementation Analyst - Client Readiness LAC
- Miami, FL, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Visa global Client Readiness and Implementations group works with locally deployed specialized teams to develop and deliver the support model for Visa Inc. issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants worldwide. This includes Product Implementation Services and Support, Enterprise/Government mandate projects, and Internal/external SME/Consulting support.
The Senior Implementation Analyst Client Readiness is responsible for the management and execution of new Visa Products Implementation projects with clients (financial institution and processor) across the Latin America and the Caribbean region (LAC) with primary focus on Push Payments related initiatives. This role coordinates Visa internal resources (CSI, Products, Infrastructure, etc.) for Client projects, serving as focal point for new Products & Services Implementation related activities. This individual contributor serves as a functional specialist who coordinates/leads cross-functional teams, defining project related activities, tools, processes and procedures required to successfully complete new Visa Products/Services Implementations as well as enterprise projects.
- Provide direct operational support to LAC Visa clients (financial institutions and processors) on new product implementations and/or enterprise projects, ensuring client readiness, delivery on implementation plan requirements and exceeding customer expectations.
- Coordinate directly with Visa Clients to understand their Bankcard program setup requirements and facilitate new product implementations, as well as Visa/government mandates compliance.
- Manage non-routine, complex initiatives, as well as short-term tactical and strategic customer initiatives.
- Act as the Project Lead for various initiatives - both internal and external - using Project Management best practices and skills.
- Proactively identify operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
- Assess operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency for implementation projects.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with key Visa client institutions, processors and internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for own workflow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
- Coordinate project closure and turnover to Client Support for ongoing support.
- Report customer project accomplishments and deliverables to Visa CSI management and different stakeholders.
- Monitor activation of product/service, proactively identifying and managing any processing or business issues experienced at go-live.
- Develop project plans/Implementation task list, driving execution of activities against the plan to insure key milestones/timelines are achieved.
- Administer internal and external project communications (meeting minutes, dashboards, etc.), providing regular and consistent updates to appropriate parties.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience
with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with
a PhD degree
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Must have strong interpersonal skills (must project credibility and integrity) and a proven ability to build and maintain highly satisfied customer relationships.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
- Ability to comprehend and translate complex technical issues and apply to business solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language.
- Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter and result oriented individual, with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Organized, detailed oriented and strong project management skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills in English/Portuguese
- Available to travel as needed to support specific business needs
- 7-10 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
- Previous payments experience
Work hours: 8 hours - Regular Office hours
Travel: Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings -
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.