Senior Implementation Specialist
- Foster City, CA, USA
Position Location: Foster City, CA or Bellevue, WA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Implementation Specialist (IS) is responsible for providing excellent technical support within a project engagement model. Project support and technical requirements are defined by a Statement of Work (SOW) which would be pre-agreed between CyberSource IS Management and the Customer.
The Implementation Specialists are experts in our connection methods, our Products and Services, and our on-boarding processes. The role would facilitate short-term client engagements to generate Visa revenue while assisting CyberSource clients in their project delivery. The IS will work with internal and external project teams to achieve the project goals and will provide expert implementation support, payments consulting, and project management, understanding all points along the Service Lifecycle.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
A 4 year college/university degree is required.
4+ years of CyberSource experience in a Customer Support role is required.
Strong understanding of technical concepts, networking principles, databases, programming languages (REST, Java, C/C++, Perl, etc.),and markup languages (HTML, XML).
Demonstrated technical implementation support or Project Management experience.
Payment industry experience is strongly preferred.
Must demonstrate strong complex problem solving capabilities.
Ability to articulate complex topics to variable audiences is required.
Experience in working with cross-functional/cross-departmental and virtual teams.
Card-not-present, card present, PCI, and risk mitigation methodology experiences are strongly preferred.
Must be able to skillfully prioritize and manage concurrent projects and issues.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A self-starter with strong organization skills and resolution management.
- Provide Implementation project support to CyberSource’s key customers and/or partners, including troubleshooting and resolution, through phone calls, emails and face-to-face meetings.
- Work collaboratively with the designated project team to ensure that excellent customer service is offered consistently.
- Liaise with clients, representing CyberSource’s products and services from both a technical and software integration perspective
- Manage technical project communications with client’s technical team, project team, customer services team and senior executives
- Proactively resolve business & technical problems encountered during projects.
- Work with Sales team to identify new opportunities within existing relationships, either due to white space or new product/service offerings.
- Maintain expert knowledge of CyberSource products and services through training and self-study
- Create and own project documentation including SOW and Solution Designs
- Act as the CyberSource lead in customer projects, effectively and efficiently deliver SOW agreed outcomes.
- Work with clients to achieve an understanding of their core business and vertical and where CyberSource can add value.
- Project-manage customer engagements involving internal development teams or third party developers.
- Feed implementation and product knowledge and requirements to internal teams.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 20% of the time
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.