Technical Product Analyst
- Austin, TX, USA
Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in 170 countries and territories.
We are looking for technically savvy individuals with a product mindset to help us continue to grow and launch new features and services. Technical Product Analyst is a hands on role where you will have to analyze high level business requirements and translate them into technical specifications for our engineering team.
We have a start-up mentality, will take smart risks, solve important problems and adapt and iterate quickly. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the payments space, is ready to work and play hard, and join a team that is made stronger through innovation and collaboration.
If you have strong analytical skills, curious mindset, and a strong desire to create a career in product management, come talk to us. You will get a chance to work with some of the brightest payment professionals and take your career to new heights.
This position is based in Austin, TX.
Requirements / Qualifications
- 1+ of experience, preferably within a technology or financial services company
- Demonstrated quantitative & qualitative reasoning skills through prior projects
- Prior experience as a business analyst/system analyst is a huge plus
- Comfortable working in an agile environment and with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent, Master’s Degree is a plus
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to articulate business opportunities, customer problems
- Work with business product managers to understand the high level business requirements
- Work with architects and engineers to come up solutions addressing business needs
- Analyze technical specifications from external partners and create technical specifications for engineering team
- Be the product owner for the scrum teams driving project execution
- Maintain the metrics for the product/ capabilities
If interested in the position, please reference job number REF18131U when applying through Visa Technology & Operations, LLC’s in-house media requisition posting, via SmartRecruiters.