Senior Contracts Analyst
- Miami, FL, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for identifying and resolving issues of moderate complexity. This position is at an intermediate professional level and requires strong execution and analytical abilities. This role works independently and receives minimal guidance.
- Contract development, contract approval coordination, contract file and database management, recurring and ad hoc reporting, etc.
- Document contract changes from initial draft through final execution
- Distribute contracts (pre and post signature) to appropriate parties
- Liaise with sales, finance, legal, and audit, to ensure contracts are developed and approved promptly
- Maintain records and documents associated with the contracts
- Contract development (drafting)
- Managing the client incentive contract process for assigned contracts to ensure that contracts are developed according to the Global Client Incentive Operating Standard (GCIOS), are complete, accurate and have received appropriate reviews and approvals, as well as meeting all regulatory/audit requirements (eg Internal, SOX).
- Managing the Visa Checkout, Visa Digital Enablement Program and Value-in-kind contract process to ensure contracts are developed according to departmental SOP’s and meet all internal controls, audit and compliance requirements.
- Completing and delivering timely input to contract management tracking and reporting, to enable accurate recurring and ad hoc reporting for executive, senior management, internal clients and stakeholders.
- Working with cross functional stakeholder teams to identify opportunities to improve the CCM process and add value to our stakeholders and partners.
- Maintaining diligent records and documents associated with the contracts as needed to adequately meet all audit requirements.
- Managing the workflow by distributing notifications and ad hoc contract related requests to the Country Contract Managers.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degee
- Previous contract writing experience a must
- Ability to work well with management and leaders across various functions throughout Visa
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Manages well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Proven ability to work independently
- Great interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills are required.
- 7-10 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
Work hours: 8 hours - Regular Office hours
Travel: Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings -
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.