Partner Marketing Manager - Europe
- Reading, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
The Partner Marketing Manager, Europe is responsible for managing demand generation and co-marketing activities (to and with partners) for CyberSource’s financial partners (FIs and ISOs) and tech partners (platform providers, system integrators and fintechs). S/he will report to the Senior Director, Partner Marketing (based in the US) and help drive marketing efforts.
The role will be based out of CyberSource’s office in Reading, UK, with some domestic and international travel expected.
Responsibilities and accountabilities
- Develop, drive and execute global partner marketing strategy for selected FI partners, the ISO community, and key tech partners including:
- Define partner metrics, develop annual plan and pipeline targets, monitor and manage results to plan for specific partners
- Identify, and develop joint marketing and regional business development plans for CyberSource with key partners
- Influence the organisation to ensure the execution of plans
- Drive partner referral and sell-through across the FI / ISO and tech partner channels, including:
- Represent CyberSource in partner meetings and events
- Influence and engage senior leaders in partner organisations to adopt CyberSource-biased strategies and messaging
- Work with the partner marketing and European marketing teams to drive conception, design and develop content, messaging, tools and resources required for acquirer partners and their customers to address each point in buying cycle (for demand offers, sales enablement and training)
- Ensure partner and company readiness and enablement, including:
- Drive development of necessary training and tools to enable partner success
- Develop plans for marketing launch (key PR messages, web content, outbound communications) of the CyberSource solution through the acquirer channel
- Maintain Sales, Account Management and overall Company readiness by providing ongoing support and training on Acquirer landscape
- Work with CyberSource’s partner and European marketing leads to help drive the development [through Product Management] of partner specific product enhancements and solutions
- B2B partner marketing experience in technology companies, preferably associated with enterprise software;
- Payment services knowledge or experience preferred;
- Proven partner marketing experience includes programme structuring (both resale and referral) and execution, establishing co-brand/branding policy, incentive management, partner enablement and training, and partner communications
- Demonstrated ability to drive the business forward, think strategically and develop go-to-market plans with partners, proven success engaging partners to drive more sales globally
- Strong analytical skills, ability to synthesise qualitative and quantitative data, and the ability to deliver results in an unstructured environment
- Global experience beneficial, or proven ability to work and think globally;
- Strong communications skills (written, translating messages into graphic concepts, verbal)
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and develop high-quality tools, collateral, presentations to execute your vision;
- Demonstrated expertise/attention to analysing and managing closed-loop marketing/sales processes
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.