- Lehi, UT, USA
Position Location: Lehi, Utah
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The role provides direct administrative support to the VP of Acquirer Engagements on the CyberSource team, as well as general assistance to other team members. This position handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature and requires a broad working knowledge of departmental and company policies and practices.
This role is an individual contributor with a primary focus on execution. This position is at a developing professional level and solves a range of straightforward problems/analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. This position receives a moderate level of guidance and supervision.
- 2 years of experience of administrative experience supporting a senior leader and Bachelor’s degree
- Bachelors highly preferred
- Experience in global, public company
- Discretion combined with poise and professionalism in all communications
- Must be able to exercise exceptional judgment regarding information which may be confidential or material, non-public
- The ability to operate effectively and efficiently in a challenging, fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Demonstrated strength in prioritizing work with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent planning, organizational and written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and demonstrated strength in developing PowerPoint presentations
- Customer service-focused with ability to work collaboratively with others including interacting with internal and external contacts
- Must be proactive and solution oriented, looking for ways to add value and assist the team
- Manage a complex calendar that includes scheduling meetings and travel, video conferences, trainings (off-site and / or internal), group events and booking conference rooms
- Perform administrative support duties, including but not limited to drafting and typing correspondence, making copies, preparing binders and directing inquiries to the proper party within the team, and maintaining and ordering office supplies
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees and outside companies
- Act as a liaison, problem solver, and facilitator as the first contact for the senior leader
- Understand organization and how to “get things done”
- Help manage departmental communications to internal key stakeholders collaborating with Corporate Communications and Human Resources
- Maintain contact information relevant to the team
- Prepare meeting materials including assisting with the creating of the presentation, handouts and other related materials as well as printing, binding and collating of materials
- Coordinate conference/meeting room set-up, order catering, and make logistical arrangements
- Assist with developing and updating PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and documents in support of team activities
- Handle contract management, monthly budget tracking (including POs, invoices and accruals) and updating and interfacing with accounting as needed
- Process expense reports and plan travel for executive
- Support projects as needed for senior executive
Support provided to team members
- Coordinate/Organize visitor meetings – IDs, rooms, refreshments, meet and greet, provide logistics/guidance to getting to building etc.
- Work with other administrators in a cooperative way while representing our team – in a manner that is consistent with the Visa Leadership Principles
- Management and procurement of supplies
- Provide support to interns/contractors/consultants as needed
- Be available when members of the team are traveling to take messages and communicate requests
- Coordinate with and assist the team as needed with group meetings and other team activities
This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.