Senior Director Fraud and Risk Solutions Europe - Level 6
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Director Fraud and Risk Solutions Europe, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The Senior Director of “Fraud Risk Products” will drive the adoption and positive client experience for Visa Fraud Risk solutions. The Senior Director will be the end-to-end “voice of the client” with responsibilities for conducting analysis, building strategies, developing plans, managing engagements and tracking progress. In addition, the Senior Director will be the internal evangelist to ensure Visa’s client facing teams and internal support teams, are equipped to support all of Visa’s risk products.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Lead the development and execution of Visa Europe’s risk products strategy. Lead the analysis, research, and ongoing monitoring of market trends, activities and competitor actions to ensure Visa’s risk products in Europe meet our clients ever changing needs.
- Work with account teams to develop and implement pre-emptive strategies and plans for clients that drive growth and business opportunities.
- Set revenue and other relevant targets for risk products in Europe, as well as measureable milestones to ensure progress is on track.
- Manage client workshops to help client’s best use Fraud Risk Products.
- Partner with Sales & Marketing to ensure assets will drive client engagement and conversion.
- Partner with strategy and operations to ensure contracts and pricing are competitively positioned in market and meet commercialization strategies.
- Proactively manage client requirements with internal Visa stakeholders to ensure Europe’s development requirements are prioritized and delivered as agreed upon.
- Advance and incorporate client perspectives and insights into key decisions on new products and services within Visa to enhance our ability to create value for clients.
- Ensure weekly status updates, monthly report and ad-hoc analysis are relevant, completed as agreed and drive meaningful dialogue.
- Travel domestically and internationally to engage with clients and train local product and sales team.
What we’re after…
- Extensive experience working in business development, product management or client engagement roles
- Commercial acumen – has an in-depth understanding of clients, competitors and broader payments industry and able to develop unique revenue generating products and services
- Client impact – focuses on discovering and meeting client’s needs that result in high impact solutions, keeps client’s interests at the forefront and continually seeks to add value
- Strategic thinking: demonstrates a clear understanding of Risk and Authentication product strengths and opportunities and develops strategies that position our products to capitalize on emerging competitor actions, client and market-related needs
- Experience in financial services or payments with an emphasis on emerging technologies
- Knowledge of Visa Fraud Risk Products – Visa Advanced Authorization, Visa Risk Manager, Visa Strategy Manager. A plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build connections with clients and internal Visa team
- Demonstrated ability to engage an executive audience and run large workshops
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.