Director, Partner Portal & Visa Online, DDP
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The passionate individual, a Director based in Singapore will lead a talented Singapore engineering team within the Global Partner Portal and Visa Online Engineering Team that reports into Digital Developer Platform. The role is primarily responsible for leading the engineering team comprising of both Development and Test Engineers, to develop and launch Global Partner Portal, Visa’s engagement platform for partners (FinTechs, Visa Ready and Technology Partners) to be educated on the Visa ecosystem and allow them to be on-boarded with Visa. Upon the initial launch, the role will drive the continual review and enhancement of the platform towards a unified on-boarding experience regionally and globally. The role will oversee all engineering functions of the team, from Development to Test. The role is also responsible for the efficient collaboration with geographically diverse teams to deliver high impact initiatives on Global Partner Portal.
- Hire, nurture, motivate and retain top engineering talent capable of delivering high impact initiatives with aggressive schedules.
- Build an accountable and cohesive team willing to go the extra mile to deliver on multiple aggressive initiatives.
- Build expertise of team members in both depth and breadth, mentor junior team members, and nurture senior team members into leaders.
- Establish best industry engineering practices to ensure designs meet requirements, and to meet schedule with high quality deliverables.
- Work closely with Architects and Engineers to create and develop technological roadmaps for the advancement of the Global Partner Portal towards a global on-boarding platform.
- Be a technology ambassador to the Product Partners, collaborate closely with them to deliver success on the short and long-term roadmaps for the Global Partner Portal.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders for the continuous refinement of the on-boarding process.
- Drive the continuous improvement of engineering standards and processes to increase engineering efficiencies and productivity on Global Partner Portal.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in the Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology disciplines.
- Possesses at least 12 years of working experience within the IT industry with hands-on experience in enterprise application development from ideation to implementation.
- Possesses at least 2 years of experience in leading engineering teams.
- Must be a strong technologist with the ability to engage in strategic and tactical conversations with Senior Executives, Business & Product Partners, Architects and Engineers.
- Experience with delivering flawless execution of multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of forming and advocating independent viewpoint. Demonstrate strong skills influencing, negotiating and communicating.
- Knowledge of Visa’s end-to-end onboarding process is a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager, Java and Appian (Business Process Management) is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.