- Jakarta, Indonesia
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Product Analyst, Consumer Products Indonesia will be part of a dedicated team that is focused on migrating growing the product landscape in Indonesia. This is a rare career opportunity to work in this dynamic environment.
Within this team, the role holder will be responsible for identifying and implementing business development opportunities with issuers in Indonesia, analyzing Visa data to identify the issuers business opportunities and creating customer engagement through partnership with local players. This role requires an experienced business development professional with a full understanding of the financial services industry with specific knowledge of the Indonesia payments industry, competitive dynamics, and market players. This person will be required to work cross-functionally with Sales, Finance, Operations, Risk Management and Marketing to execute partnership agreements.
- Identify prospects, review market landscape and drive development to support the product team on client’s product development and portfolio optimization strategies
- Identify strategic opportunities for Visa capabilities through a strong understanding of the business needs of Visa and our clients
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on Visa data to identify trends and opportunities based on VisaNet & market intelligence data
- Identify and develop partnership with local players to create customer engagement with Visa products for both for cross-border and domestic by developing relevant product platforms to drive more activation
- Working closely with strategic merchants, external vendors and partners to effectively deliver quality and efficiency in platform benefit fulfilment
- Monitor product budgets reporting associated with value product card value proposition (CVP). Ensuring budget is fully optimized while proper processes are followed and initiatives are delivered on time and within agreed budget
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA is a plus
- Strong knowledge of the Indonesia payments landscape, emerging players, business models, and trends is preferred
- 5+ years of relevant hands-on project management and product management experience in a global corporate financial services firm with proven track record of executing projects for high-performing cross-functional teams
- Data literacy and ability to learn how to pull data from internal Visa systems to help tell a story
- Strong problem-solving skills on process mapping, task management and execution
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, comfortable working independently and able to work collaboratively with a variety of team members including cross-geographies teams at all levels
- Ability to work against tight timelines in a high intensity environment
- Experience working in complex, cross-functional projects / teams across internal and external organizations
- Strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills (including large-group presentations)
- High proficiency in project management tools and methodologies, and able to handle numerous projects concurrently