Senior Account Executive - Level 5
- Helsinki, Finland
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Account Executive, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Visa is searching for a Cross-functional Senior Account Executive for Merchant Sales and Acquiring in the Nordics. As a key member of the MS&A team, you will bring leadership, vision and creativity to expanding acceptance, growing usage, and creating profitable partnerships with acquirers and merchants across all the 8 markets within the Nordic & Baltic region
What we expect of you, day to day.
- You will work with key acquirers and merchants to support them in their day to day running of their business, as well as helping them grow through leveraging the Visa brand, products and solutions.
- You will manage the client relationships through building account plans customized to the client’s needs, and proactively identifying areas in which the relationship can expand.
- You will collaborate closely with colleagues across the Nordic region and beyond in making sure that we are meeting the client’s expectations and adding value to their business.
- You will drive both short term and longer term client initiatives that in addition to the sales effort will involve business analytics, compliance and regulatory, structuring of commercial agreements based on a financial business case, stakeholder management, negotiations and follow up.
- You will be the natural speaking partner and thought leader within payments – someone that our clients will turn to for advice.
- You will be supporting the Nordic region’s strategic agenda and score card
What we’re after…
- A results orientated leader with good experience within the payment industry, especially within the acquiring and/or merchant side of the business.
- A proven track record in managing and developing accounts.
- Someone who is comfortable in a dynamic and hectic work environment
- A fast learner and someone who constantly seeks to develop his/her personal skills and competences as well as to challenge and improve status quo.
- Someone who is somewhat tech savvy and attracted to highly complex solutions and set-ups.
- Someone who manages to combine a sales profile with an analytical mindset
- Passion for payments and dedication to superior client management
- High integrity and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and local language
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.