Client Relationship Manager
- San Francisco, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Visa North America Loyalty group – which includes Visa Commerce Network, Visa Offers Platform, and Visa Loyalty Platform Services – uses Visa’s highly valuable data and technology to drive commerce for merchants across the globe. Through the Visa Commerce Network (VCN), consumers earn rewards for shopping and dining at their favorite merchants. Other platforms, such as Visa Offers Platform and Visa Loyalty Platform Services power the backend of some of your favorite card-linked offer programs throughout the world.
The Client Relationship Manager will be a Business Development Analyst for VCN will work cross-functionally with stakeholders from across the organization to increase adoption of and performance on the Network. Responsibilities will include owning the relationships for major accounts (Visa Top 250), communicating with clients and internal stakeholders, and working with fellow stakeholders to define and implement day-to-day business operations.
- Manage day-to-day business operations and growth strategies with merchant partners, including performing detailed quantitative analysis and growth strategy for existing advertising campaigns.
- Work with merchant partners to create advertising campaigns, understand monetization strategies and develop advertising/card-linked offer promotions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive to decisions and commitment on deal points surrounding VCN advertising campaigns.
- Lead efforts to find solutions to complex, strategic problems affecting our merchant partners and their customers while promoting Visa as a preferred payment partner and innovator.
- Continuously tweak, develop and implement day-to-day business operations processes for the VCN Business Development Team.
- Foster relationships with Visa Account Executives for major accounts (Visa Top 250) and promote internal visibility within Visa.
- Have a holistic understanding of the North America Loyalty Solutions product suite, from capabilities, limitations and current uses, as well as know how to leverage each product for clients.
2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
• 5 years of relevant work experience in partnership related role for a technology company, managing and optimizing partnerships
• Basic understanding of common KPI’s for digital marketing campaigns
• Excellent professional communication skills and comfort with external, C-level partners
Comfortable prioritizing multiple responsibilities with the ability to shift priorities and produce deliverables under deadlines
• Detail-oriented and diligent worker, with strong problem-solving and leadership skills
• Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize tasks in fast-paced environment
• Works proactively to assist team on time-sensitive projects
• Ability to work successfully in cross-functional setting with multiple stakeholders, including engineering, product management, marketing, and others
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
• Familiarity with/expertise in desktop, mobile, and web applications
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
This position requires travel up to 10% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.