Senior Support Analyst - VCR/VROL & RTSI
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Client Services works with issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants worldwide to develop and deliver the support model for Visa Inc. This includes day-to-day operations and product support, back office support and customer performance reporting.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for identifying and resolving complex issues of diverse scope and taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions for Visa Resolve Online (VROL), Visa Claims Resolution (VCR) and RTSI. The role will serve as a second line interface to Account Support Centre’ client users with a responsibility of assisting them with investigating product issues. This position requires strong execution, analytical abilities, and soft skills. The analyst works independently and receives minimal guidance for the most complex situations.
- Key contributor on team; responsible for managing the business and support needs for all Client banks utilizing VROL, VCR and RTSI.
- Able to shift priorities as needed and demonstrate proactive willingness to help others, to ensure customer expectations are exceeded, and advocate on behalf of the clients
- Identify operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency of the team.
- Provide and coach essential, high value customer service support on day-to-day items to Visa Clients and internal staff
- Willingness to collaborate with others and take responsibility to find solutions to complex problems while being considered a functional expert
- Be a role model/leader/change agent within team; expected to provide proactive support and communication
- Develop and manage short to longer term tactical and strategic customer support initiatives
- Act as liaison for Clients
- Align with Client support strategies within Client Services
- Understand how decisions may affect other teams and contribute to broader success
- Understand and support the team’s needs, educational requirements, and mgmt. priorities
- Maintain relationships with internal and external Clients; understand client needs and gain insight on the need to enhance the support approach provided
- Travel may be required domestically or internationally
- Possible weekend hours and afterhours/on-call support on a rotating basis
- Develop and distribute proactive client notification
- Maintain client profiles and present client analysis quarterly to peers and leadership
- Develop and provide presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide leadership and communication; responsible for escalating to department management when issues arise that might jeopardize problem resolution.
- Produce monthly customer and departmental reporting for tracking customer or service issues.
- Bachelors/Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a customer support role in software, financial or information services.
- Builds productive relationships across department and functional boundaries
- Advanced comfort level with public speaking
- Detailed knowledge of Visa Resolve Online and Visa Claims Resolution
- Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
- Proficiency providing consultative support to external customers and identify business needs
- Proven ability to manage assignments that are of diverse scope and complexity and require significant initiative and judgment
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required
- Good command of English language