First Level Ops VisaNet TQ Technician - Level 2
- Basingstoke, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a First Level Ops VisaNet TQ Technician, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
As a member of Visa Operations Command Center, the VisaNet Transaction Quality Technician’s primary responsibility is managing and responding to Transaction and Managed Network events that may result in impaired connectivity to our clients.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Act as a key point of contact for Client Transactional queries.
- Working with various Vendors to resolve Client affecting issues.
- Provide support to clients to agreed standards of efficiency and quality.
- Using various monitoring tools to proactively detect and resolve issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What we’re after…
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and individually (self-starter).
- Accepts responsibility for own workload management and escalates / seeks advice & guidance where required.
- Comfortable with working a 12 hour 24x365 shift pattern.
- Robust analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to make decisions based upon information available, present recommendations and deal with moderate challenges.
- Build, develop and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders including other areas of the company to ensure items are resolved to client expectations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Takes ownership through to problem resolution.
- Assesses urgency of item and completes analysis and problem solving techniques.
- Strong multi-tasking skills & attention to detail.
- Previous IT Operations/Service Desk experience desirable.
- Passion for client service - experience of working in a client-focused environment.
- Client focused ethos with the ability to interact across all management levels
- Appetite for learning - ability to grasp and understand information and systems quickly.
- Analytical, resourceful and persistent problem solver.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.